Deep as Water(Naruto Fanfic)

XXXXX Ok. So this is like my first fanfic of naruto ever. I hope whoever reads it likes it. And don't hurt me if I do something wrong. I know there are some grammar nazis out there(no offense). Anyways, please enjoy. Like, comment, or maybe even possibly, fan? *looks at you with hopeful eyes* haha well here is the story!!!****

******So I'm tentatively republishing this chapter, edited by me (which probably means it still sucks because I'm a terrible writer) but I've had requests to put it back up, so might as well. It'll be one chapter at a time, unfortunately. But lately, I have a lot of time on my hands, ha-ha. Anyways, it's not much different than before since I didn't want to change the wording too much, but I added in details that make the chapter seem less empty and more like a story should sound like. Thanks for reading! 

***************

I ducked my head, not making eye contact with anyone. I knew what would happen if I did.

Before I explain that, let me tell you who I am. My name is Miki. I have blue eyes and dark, uncontrollable hair. I am twelve years old and have never made any friends.

The reason for that is because of one simple fact. I was a freak.

Maybe that was a little harsh. But that's what I thought. I was the only one that I knew was like this. You see, I wasn't normal. I just had abilities I didn't understand. For starters, my looks were one.

I was more than just pretty. Even as a child, I would get stares from strangers if I walked the streets with my foster mom.  I would get cooed over and spoiled to death, my blue eyes captivating anyone within ten feet. I didn't realize how threatening this ability could be until I started attracting stalkers and obsessive individuals. I realized I needed something to protect myself. 

So I covered up my face so that no one could stare. I also never made eye contact. I just felt uncomfortable revealing myself to others that way.

So you see, I wasn't a normal kid by any means. I felt so lonely sometimes since no one was ever there to comfort me or be my friend. But I suppose it was the price I had to pay. I knew I could accidentally hurt others, or scare them.

I wish I could say I could control the things I did. But sometimes, I had strange urges to lure someone off somewhere to do something to them I would never dream of doing before. To drink their blood.

So basically, I was a monster. I mean, it doesn't get any worse than "I crave blood". What could a girl do about these things?

Oh, I was bullied at school. I mean, I would make fun of someone who wore a mask to school. You would probably think that the person had some hideous scar if they hid their face. Kind of ironic, don't you think?

Anyways, on to the present moment in time. I was making sure I didn't make eye contact with anyone as I walked quickly out the school, wanting to get away from the other kids. I was having those strange urges again. Their blood was practically singing to me. Sheesh, I need professional help.

I heard whispers as I scurried down the hall.

"God, could she get any weirder? What is she hiding behind that stupid mask anyway?"

"Who dresses her? Her mom?" I scoffed at that comment. I thought my top looked cute.

Yep, its always been like this. It was fine though. There was no fuss, having to explain things, having to find excuses. I could just be me alone.

I let out a sigh of relief as I made it out the school. My stomach was rumbling like a bunch of running elephants. I was STARVING.

My eyes searched frantically for some food place to eat. I saw McDonald's and scurried to buy something from there. As soon as they handed me my meal, I went out the door and straight home, ready to demolish the fried food in the bag.