Season 3, Episode 58

Destroyah VS Orga

Artwork: http://gamera7.deviantart.com/art/Destoroyah-VS-ORga-482869094?ga_submit_new=10%253A1410945102

Stats:

Destroyah:

Height: 120m

Length: 230m

Wingspan: 210m

Weight: 80,000 tons

Orga:

Height: 60m

Length: 75m

Weight: 40,000 tons

Abilities:

Destroyah:

Destroyah:

Micro-Oxygen Ray

Micro-Oxygen Pulse

Extreme strength

Immense toughness

Chest cannon

Horn Katana

Can inject Micro-Oxygen into foes

Flight

Long Tail

Micro Oxygen Torpedo

Orga:

Can adapt to environments

Giant Claws

Giant Shoulder cannon

Plasma spit

Extreme regeneration

Extreme strength

Shockwave

Can absorb the DNA of his opponents

Destroyah registered for yet another fight, and I let him fight against good ol Orga.

FIGHT!!!

Orga slammed Destroyah, clubbing him with his claws. Destroyah fired his Micro-Oxygen beam at Orga who returned with his shoulder cannon. Destroyah’s beam couldn’t match the size of Orga’s, but the hit was nothing on him. Destroyah fired is torpedo into the air and readied his horn katana. Orga and Destroyah exchanged slices in each other body until then Orga’s plasma spit temporarily immobilised Destroyah. Orga fired his shoulder cannon point blank, destroying Destroyah’s left wing. Destroyah kicked Orga into an ocean and fired his Micro-Oxygen Ray into Orga’s falling body. With a splash, a rain of herring fell over the battle field and Orga rose a newly mutated buoyancy sack and a blue whale in his hand. Orga tossed the whale at Destroyah who slice it in half. As the whale fell, Orga slammed his claw into Destroyah’s head. Destroyah sliced off Orga’s left arm, but was clubbed by his right. Orga and Destroyah continued their fight until Destroyah’s torpedo toppled Orga, leaving him exposed to Destroyah’s horn katana which sliced off Orga’s other arm. Orga threw Destroyah off of his body and unhinged his jaw before closing his jaw on Destroyah. Orga continued to eat until his mouth started foaming. Destroyah’s Micro-Oxygen broke off Orga’s bottom jaw. Destroyah readied himself and sliced Orga in half.

Winner: DESTROYAH!!!

After Battle: Destroyah kicked Orga’s halves through three buildings and fired his chest beam, destroying Orga’s body… halves.

Analysis: Orga was the most equal match against Destroyah so far, being stronger and almost as tough. Orga’s shoulder cannon was more powerful than most of Destroyah’s attack other than the Micro-Oxygen Torpedo and the Chest Beam.

Comparison:

Strength: Orga. Orga is capable of lifting all kaiju in Godzilla: Unleashed with one arm.

Speed: Destroyah. Destroyah is immensely faster when flying.

Endurance: Destroyah. Orga and Destroyah are very equal here, but Destroyah being able to take multiple Spiral Rays leaves him tougher.

Abilities: Destroyah. Destroyah’s chest beam is one of the strongest attacks in Kaiju history, leaving Orga in the dust. Orga’s DNA scan failed him like it did Irys.

Feats: Destroyah. Orga has achieved no feats, unlike Destroyah.

Orga was just CUTana sliced to death.