Season 3, Episode 9

Zilla Battle Royale

Godzilla VS Zilla VS MG (MechaGodzilla) VS SM (Super MechaGodzilla 2) VS Kiryu VS Horrorzilla VS Leozilla VS SG (SpaceGodzilla)

Powrs:

Zilla:

Powerful jaws

Jump

MG:

Space Titanium

Laser beam

Full assault mode

Flight

Near indestructible

SM:

Garuda cannons

Full assault mode

Mouth cannon

Electrical wires

Flight

Martial arts (Yeah I know, weird)

Kiryu:

Shoulder cannons

Laser beam

Absolute Zero cannon

Full assault mode

Flight

Martial Arts

Leozilla:

300M long

Crystal beam

Rainbow beam (requires long charge)

Indestructible Head and back

Extreme speed

SpaceGodzilla:

Levitation

Telekinesis

Corona Beam

Crystal control

Godzilla and Horrozilla battled it out in Japan when Zilla jumped out. Leozilla caught Zilla and crashed into battle. The GDF sent out their full assault force, only for Jet Jaguar and M.O.G.E.U.R.A to be blown up by SG.

FIGHT!!!

Zilla charged into SM, only for MG to fly from space and collide into him. MG grabbed Zilla’s jaw and forced it open. MG opened his eyes wide and blasted Zilla through the jaw, blowing him to pieces. SM flew down and blasted MG. MechaGodzilla turned around and rammed into SM. MechaG fully assaulted SM, blowing Garuda off and tearing his arms off. MG grabbed MechaG2, preparing to kill him when Kiryu flew straight into him. Kiryu put his arm out to help MechaG2 when the original Godzilla took over. Kiryu flew up and blasted MechaG2 to dust. Horrorzilla blasted Kiryu with the ultra ray and blew his head off. Horrorzilla turned around when MG leapt onto him, biting into his arm. SG grabbed them both with his corona beams and threw them off. MG picked up SpaceGodzilla tearing his tail off. Leozilla leapt out of the ground and tore MG in half with one bite. Godzilla stood ready to fight, looking at Horrorzilla to SpaceGodzilla to Leozilla. Godzilla then mutated to gargantuan size into Virus Godzilla (Godzilla VS Leozilla). Horrorzilla fired his Ultra Ray, Leozilla fired his Crystal beam and Spacegodzilla simply ran away. Godzilla blasted SpaceGodzilla into dust, using up all his energy and mutated back to normal Godzilla. Leozilla and Horrorzilla combined their rays and blew Godzilla to pieces. Leozilla and Horrorzilla prepared to fight, not realising the G-cells mutate back together. Leozilla climbed over Horrorzilla clambering his 300m long body over him. Horrorzilla blasted Leozilla in half, only for one half to climb into the ground. Leozilla blasted Horrorzilla from behind and crawled underground. After much rumbling a fully grown Leozilla leapt out and attempted to eat Horrorzilla when he was blown to pieces. Godzilla looked at the broken and battered Horrorzilla, charging his energy. Godzilla unleashed the Spiral Ray, incinerating Horrorzilla.

Winner: GODZILLA!!! BARELY!!!