Season 3, Episode 34

Manda VS Ebirah VS Gezora (requested by Godzillafan21)

Stats:

Manda:

Height: 40m

Length: 300m

Weight: 60,000 tons

Ebirah:

Height: 50m

Length: 100m

Weight: 50,000 tons

Gezora:

Height: 30m

Length: 60m

Weight: 20,000 tons

Abilities:

Manda:

Fireball spit

Constriction

Jaws

Ebirah:

Claws

Tough shell

Gezora:

Tentacle slap

Tentacle wrap

Manda hunted down Gezora and rammed him into a sleeping Ebirah, their underwater battle began.

FIGHT!!!

Manda wrapped around Gezora and crushed his body. Ebirah grabbed Manda and tossed him off, smacking Gezora over the head in the process. Gezora rapidly wacked Ebirah in the head with his tentacles, only hurting himself on Ebirah’s hard shell. Ebirah backhanded Gezora into the ground and was cheap shot in the back by Manda. Ebirah grabbed Manda by the throat and smacked him a few times before getting shot in the head by a fireball. Manda wrapped around Ebirah, who didn’t feel any pain, and as such, ignored him. Gezora and Ebirah smacked each other rapidly, and in moments, Ebirah skewered Geora’s eye. Gezora dropped to the floor and fainted. Ebirah readied to kill Gezora when his shell cracked. Manda was squeezing with such strength, that he crushed Ebirah in half. Manda finished both of them off by tearing them into pieces.

Winner: MANDA!!!

After battle:

Manda: eats other contestants

Others: eaten

Analysis: Manda’s speed and size surpassed the other two, and while his constriction take time and leaves him vulnerable, his fireballs can get him out of any trouble. Ebirah’s hard shell prevented him from noticing Manda until it was too late, and Gezora was too small to pose a threat.

This arena was just too CONSTRICTIVE for Ebirah