Season 3, episode 10

Godzilla and Godzilla JR VS DESTROYAH and Cyber-Zilla! (requested by Godzillafan21)

Abilities (if a kaiju doesn’t have a place on this, it is in a previous one. Yes this will work for all new kaiju):

Godzilla JR:

Atomic Ray

Super regeneration

Strong Family bond

G-cells

Small electrical burst

Destroyah:

Extreme toughness

Immense tenacity

Micro Oxygen aura

Micro Oxygen beam

Horn Katana

Micro Oxygen torpedo

Micro Oxygen burst

Immense strength

Sharp and long tail

Massive jaw strength

Flight form (can fly)

Aggregate form (Makes at least three from final form)

Final Form (Massive and perfect form)

Juvenile form (small and sneaky)

Micro form (can infect others, very difficult to execute)

Cyber-Zilla:

Atomic Ray

Heavy Jaw strength

High jumping

Missiles from dorsal fins

Reflects sound based weapons

Amphibious

200 Miles per hour speed

Much tougher then original Zilla

Weaknesses:

Godzilla JR:

Much Weaker then Godzilla

Destroyah:

No connection to Cyber-Zilla

Cyber Zilla:

Sonic reflector is useless

No connection to Destroyah

Godzilla and his son walked across Japan, each destroying mountains and buildings. Destroyah slammed into the ground (in flying form); he made an uneasy deal with the Tachyons, who sent down Cyber Zilla.

FIGHT!!!

Godzilla and Junior charged their beams colliding him with Destroyah and Cyber-zilla’s rays. Cyber-Zilla leapt over the beams and landed on Junior. Godzilla blasted Cyber-Zilla off of his son, only to be struck by the Micro Oxygen beam. Junior grabbed Cyber-Zilla and pounded on him, then blasted him into the ground. Cyber-Zilla fired missiles out, blasting Godzilla Junior. JR knocked Cyber-Zilla into the sea. Godzilla grabbed Destroyah smacking him in the head and finally blasted Destroyah with the Spiral ray. Junior caught Destroyah with the atomic ray keeping him in between. Destroyah grabbed JR with his tail and threw him at Godzilla. Cyber-Zilla blasted his atomic ray, accidentally hitting Destroyah. The two kaiju battled each other, to the point where Destroyah got sick of him and changed into the Final Form. Cyber-Zilla looked up and attempted to run, only to be cut in half. Destroyah slammed JR, then sliced his arm off, and then ripped his head off. The Tachyons warped Cyber-Zilla up, beginning the repairs. Destroyah fired his Micro Oxygen torpedo at Godzilla, knocking him out and slightly paralysing him. Destroyah smacked him around and finally blasted him into the sky. Godzilla awoke while in midair and blasted the ground, lightly landing on the ground. Destroyah clashed arms with Godzilla, over powering him and tossing him into a mountain. Godzilla blasted Destroyah into a volcano, covering him in magma. Godzilla slowly stumbled to a nuclear power plant and slammed into it. The resulting explosion empowered Godzilla into the burning form, as well as giving Destroyah’s cells radioactive properties. Godzilla fired his spiral ray, blowing one of Destroyah’s wings off. Destroyah sliced off Godzilla’s back spines, only to leave himself wide open to a point blank spiral ray to the face, blowing his entire body to pieces. Godzilla walked out of the dust, only to be struck by Cyber-Zilla. The rebuilt kaiju ran into Godzilla, punching him in the gut and firing an atomic ray into his face. Godzilla grabbed Cyber-Zilla and tore him in half.

WINNER: GODZILLA!