Season 3, Episode 26

King Hydren VS Kaiser Ghidorah

I am doing a battle using King Hydren, a creation of DinoWarrior758, in an attempt to promote him. I would highly advise checking out his storys, who knows? You might (by that I mean you will) find something you like!

Hieghts:

Kaiser (140m)

Hydren (100m)

Abilities:

Kaiser Ghidorah:

Uh… he’s King Ghidorah with four legs and the ability to drain energy…

King Hydren is a Fan made Kaiju created by DinoWarrior758. For a fully detailed list of abilities I would recommend reading DinoWarrior758’s book: My Made-Up Kaiju, but roughly:

Gravity Beams

Lava Gravity Beams

He can fly

4 tails

Acid spit

Gravity Acid Spit

Lava to cover enemies

King Hydren attacked Kaiser Ghidorah in the arena.

FIGHT!!!

King Hydren immediately dump a hump of lava atop Kaiser Ghidorah. Kaiser growled and fired his gravity beams. Hydren quickly copied him, firing gravity beams himself. Kaiser Ghidorah was quickly over taken, but not before smacking Hydren out of the arena with his tails. Hydren fired his lava gravity beams, hitting with tremendous force. Kaiser Ghidorah roared and fired his weaker Gravity beams back. In a flash of lightning, Hydren and Kaiser were locked in an intense head on head battle (no literally). Hydren bit down on Kaiser Ghidorah’s neck, and violently tore off his left head. Kaiser’s two remaining heads squealed in pain, before biting down on Hydren’s neck and drained out gallons of energy. Hydren snarled and fired his lava gravity beams… point blank at Kaiser Ghidorah’s necks. Kaiser Ghidorah’s eyes bulged for a few moments as he was decapitated twice over. Hydren stomped on Kaiser’s body and spat apon it, slowly melting it down…

Winner: HYDREN!!!