Part 2

"This is George, also known as Georgia. He is 19 and has a gun collection that will make Switzerland proud, and half of you will be running for the hills!" Alfred chirped.

"Hello, please don't flirt with my cousins or my sisters or else you have my shot gun to worry about." George said, holding a gun in his hand.

He had black hair with blue highlights, Green eyes that looked like seaweed. George had a nice tan, a grey shirt and black pants that were tucked into his grey combat boots. He also looked like his father and a bit of his uncle.

"Okay next is North Carolina, her name is Caroline. She is very sweet and also smart." Alfred said.

Caroline had dark blue that had mini braids with small feathers in them. She wore a black crop top, a blue short shirt with high heels. Her eyes were a deep blue, her skin was fair and she wore a locket around her neck.

"Next we have Alex, New Jersey. He like, his brother Jake, is the life of the party as well. He is 20 years old and knows his way around a gun." Alfred said.

"Yo!" He said.

Alex had black hair with blue tips, Fair skin, a lip piercing and a eagle tattoo on his right shoulder. He had a loose grey muscle shirt, blue shorts with runners. Alex smiled, his eyes was deep violet, in his hands was a double barrel shot gun.

"Next is Elsa, or other wise known as Alaska.... Ivan if you try to kidnap my daughter I will hunt you down and I'll kill you slowly. Elsa maybe 13 but she knows how to hunt and she knows magic... so don't make her mad or else." Alfred said, walking up to his daughter and kissed her forehead making her grin.

"Da, try anything and your heads will be mounted on my wall with my other kills." Elsa chuckled, smiling as the nations shivered while her family just snickered.

Elsa had long blond hair in a ponytail and bright blue green eyes. She had pale skin with a splash of freckles across her noise. Her outfit was a long grey fur coat, heavy duty boots with black gloves. Elsa had light blue makeup on giving her the look of frostbite around her eyes.

"Illinois she is called Megan and she's 15 years old and will hunt you down if you touch her or her loved ones or do anything to her family." Alfred said, the last part was aimed towards Francis and a random flying brick came out of no where and hit Francis in the face before land on the place where the sun don't shine.

Francis cried as he fell out of his chair and on to the ground, Jason took Francis's seat and put his feet on the Frenchman's head.

"If any of you fine folks hurt my uncle Mattie more then he already is then nobody will find your body." She chuckled.

Megan had short black hair with blue streaks, stormy grey eyes, fair skin with splash of freckles across her nose. She wore a black crop leather jacket with a blue tank top underneath, a skirt with black shorts underneath and black combat boots.

"We have Susan, Virginia, she is 21 and loves horse back riding and hunting." Alfred said.

"Howdy!" She greeted.

Susan had short silver hair with green eyes, a light tan and a smile that was sweet as sugar. She wore a simple blue dress with a V neck, wearing simple white pearls around her neck. In her hands was a shot gun, her sweet as sugar smile turned colder making the nations shiver.

"We have Star, Ohio, she is 7 years old and is very bright and loves puppies and dogs. She also knows Karate and she can beat half of you in a fight." Alfred chirped.

"Hi, if any of you hurt my family I will hurt you!" Star giggled.

Star had long red hair, blue eyes, olive skin and gummy bear earring's. She had a yellow tank top and blue shorts with runners.