Sorry can't fit the past.

Mentions of past abuse physical and mental. But not to detailed.

The nation's looked at all of the food that Alfred and Peter.... And that other guy... Brought in. It looked so good that half of the nation's were drooling at the delicious scent of the food.

"Well enjoy Dudes!!" Alfred said.

Everyone looked at each other and raised a fork full of brown sugar glazed carrots to their mouths and took a bite.
Gilbert was grinning like an idiot at the taste before shouting.

"THIS IS AWESOME, BUT NOT AS AWESOME AS ME!!!" He declared, then started to stuff his face.

Other nations agreed, Alfred smiled at this and continued to eat his mashed potatoes.

~

After lunch they all looked at the journal. Antonio pushed it over to Gilbert and smiled at his friend.

"You read." Antonio said.

"Sweet! Everyone listen to my totally awesome voice as I read, losers!" Gilbert laughed, then opened the book and read.

Dear diary,

Today I was visiting Arthur for our monthly tea chats... I think that's what he calls them? Anyway, when I got there he started screaming at me and calling me names.... I was so confused and hurt until he called me America.... Why can't he remember me?
-Canada

Gilbert and the others looked at the red faced Englishman for an answer but he didn't say anything.

Matthew looked down to the floor, Peter looked at his big brother and hugged him. The Canadian offered a small smile and patted Peters head.

"Continue on brother." Ludwig said, he could feel the heavy atmosphere in the room.

Gilbert nodded, glancing at Matthew, and cleared his throat and continued on.

The Italy's hate being separated.

Lovino glared at everyone especially at Antonio.

"Next if you want to live." Lovino growled.

The nation's shivered and Gilbert got the hint.

Dear diary,

Arthur and I got into another fight. But this time he took it too far.... He thinks I'm stupid and lazy! Just because I want the meetings to be less boring... I am not judging Ludwig but I taught myself to sleep with my eyes opened... But that doesn't mean I'm stupid right?

Plus I go on runs with Matt, and I have to run my country so I hardly see Matt because of my work.... So how can I be lazy? I don't know anymore... Maybe he's right?
-America your hero!

Matthew glared at Arthur while hugging Alfred, who had zero emotion on his usually happy face.

"Don't listen to him Alfie, he's just jealous that you have cooler things then him... He is a hoser to think that of you." Matthew said.

Alfred nodded smiling at the name.

"I agree with... Uh... Your brother! Don't listen to the English tea lover and listen to us you make these lame meeting fun!!" Mathias shouted.

"Yeah West here needs to learn to loosen up and you need to keep these meeting fun and cool!" Gilbert said.

Some of the other nations bids because the meetings were so boring that they had learned tricks on sleeping in the meeting with out being caught.