Plans to avenging the hurt nation

Mentions of eating disorders and anorexia

Ivan burst into his and Matthew's room to see Kumajiour clawing at the door whimpering. Sounds of someone puking and sobs caused everyone to panic and Arthur, for the first time in a long time, marched over to the door and swung it open and rushed to Matthew's side and pulled him into a hug.

Matthew flinched before curling into Arthur's warmth and sobbed. Alfred felt hurt that Matthew was pushed this far by his own Papa! Lovino had never seen Matthew look so broken and it hurt to know that he has been starving himself made Lovino lived with Francis.

The other nations felt their hearts get torn out and stomped on with every sob that past through the Canadians pale lips. Arthur rocked Matthew gently as he ran a hand through his tangled hair, Peter grabbed a wash cloth and wet the cloth down and knelt down and cleaned Matthews face.

"I-I.. I'm s-sorry..." Matthew cried.

"Ssh lad... were not mad at you." Arthur soothed.

Matthew just whimpered and sniffed. Arthur carefully picked up the nation and gasped lightly at the weight.

'He's too light! You Bloody frog.... I will enjoy sending curses that will make your life miserable.' Arthur thought as he carried Matthew out into the living room.

Kuma rushed over as soon as Matthew was carefully placed on the couch. The polar bear hopped up onto Matthew's lap and licked his tear stained cheeks. The nations gathered around the blond and sat down, nobody said anything. Peter sat next to Matthew and hugged him as tightly as he can without hurting him.

Alfred did the same and kissed Matthew's cheek and nuzzled his neck lightly.

"How long..." Arthur asked quietly.

The nations held their breaths and waited.

"Three years, two months, one week, and a day." Matthew rasped, voice sounded so quiet that they had to lean in to hear him.

Lukas felt a tear fall as he studied the Canadian. His clothes were wrinkled and stained from his vomit, his hair was a rats nest and his beautiful violet eyes that shone with happiness and joy were now dull and filled with nothing but pain and heart ache.

"What are we going to do? Francis can still hurt Matthew, and I hate to say it but Matthew can't be left alone after he eats." Kiku said.

Antonio looked to see Matthew was now asleep and was leaning on Alfred while Peter was still hugging him. Alfred slowly rubbed Matthew's arm, the Canadian had his arms hanging loosely around Kumajiour.

"Well we will discus this after lunch and when Matthew is wake. For now Alfred and Ivan will watch him, while someone makes lunch." Emil said.

Lukas nodded and Alfred picked up Matthew frowning at the weight like Arthur did and took Matthew to his room. Ivan followed and grabbed the Canadian's pj's and the two nations worked on getting Matthew changed.

Arthur bid them a goodbye after placing a kiss on Matthew's forehead, in a soft voice he spoke.

"Please get well Matthew, I will make sure that Francis get's what he deserves."

With that Arthur and other nations left while whispering a goodbyes to Matthew and promised revenge to the now dubbed French Demon.

~

Feliciano and Lovino were cooking some pasta and some soup that will be easy on Matthew's stomach. Feliciano looked at his brother to see the other red faced and cursing out the Frenchman for what he did to his friend.