Not a chapter

Hello my dear readers,

I know that I haven't updated in a while but I came across a comment (I will not name the commenter so no rude comments please.) and I would like to apologize if I have offended them. I have nothing against the people in France nor the character and nation. I would like to say that this is just a Fanfiction story and it is something that people shouldn't take seriously. So for now I am going to rewrite this story so in the future I don't offend anyone and I don't mean to offend the French. I do love the Character France and I love learing about the history of the nation.

Looking back I do feel like I was making France to be like a bad guy but that wasn't what I was attending really. The story would have had a good ending with everyone working out their problems but if this reader finds this story offensive and annoying then I am willing to fix everything and make it less offensive. But again I know that I can't please eveyone but I don't want people to hate my stories or this one, I don't want that.

So this story is going to be rewritten, I will also fix the plot so it will make more sense and so that the story will flow better then it is now. So again I am sorry to this reader and I hope that this will make up for the accidental offence. So Nobody leave rude comments towards this person or about their comment if any of you come across it.

-Dawn