Chapter Seven!

Hey guys!

Chapter 7 for you here (:

Some shout outs to awesome people who are weirdalicous:

(I know I was only going too do two, but oh well here's three! :D)

- charmedforever

- RawrMrDinosaur

- AngelFromHell

YOUR ALL FREAKING AWESOME! :D

I hope you guys like this chapter!

Also, I would really like to say thank you for all of you that have supported me (:

I freaking love you guys!

ALSO! If anyone wants to add me on MSN, here's my email:

WAIT! Don't laugh at it! I know its so stupid, I've had it for ages but yeah anyway its:

pricess_shae@hotmail.co.uk

I know, I know, try not to laugh :D

OR you can add me on facebook: Shae-lyn Davies (THAT'S MY NAME! :D )

My profile picture at the moment is of me and two other friends and were all wearing panda hats.

Feel free to add me or email me, I'd love too chat to any of you :D

Oooo and also, random question, do any of you play or used to play, or would like to play an instrument? If you can guess what instrument I play, I'll give you a shout out AND an Internet hug! :D

So anyway, I'm rambling :D Enjoy this chapter! Comment and all that fun stuff!

****************************************************************

Okay, so why the hell is there a boy in MY house. In MY room. NAKED!?

Chapter 6.

Recap::

I parked in front of her old house, a hippy looking place, wind chimes and sun catchers hung from the porch, I walked up the stairs and rapped quickly on the door. I looked around, a white van was parked on the side of the road, I could hear the sound of kicking against the walls. I shook myself, probably just imagining things again. I turned around and watched as the door opened.

"Calla?"

"Hey River" I smiled weakly.

End of Recap::

Her misty blue eyes raked over me, studying every segment of me, a small smile pulling at her lips. Her blond hair grew down to her waist, swirling in little ringlets, her face was still young and fresh, her hand gripped the door lightly, rings covering her fingers. She had a long blue skirt that touched her ankles, bare footed, with anklets on each foot, she had a dark gray vest top, blue charms embedded on the hem, a light gray shawl covering her arms which were full of various bracelets, each ones had different meanings, duties, so on, she had loved to explain them all to me when we were younger. Yep, that's River, looking beautiful as ever.

"What are you doing here?" She said in disbelief.

"Nice to see you too" I smiled again.

"Oh, no that's not what I mean, I've missed you" She said sadly. "But I thought I'd never see you again after..."

"I know, I'm sorry for never visiting"

"Don't be silly, It was right for you not too, does Alice know you here?" She asked nervously.

"Yes, I need your help River"

She must of seen the urgency in my eyes and quickly ushered me in. Her house smelled of different aromas, shinny things hung up everywhere, dead flowers in picture frames hung on the walls. She lead me into a room, it was light, the walls white and clean, an ornate orange rug covering the wooden floor. Shelves were full with Jars of spices and herbs, four fluffed cushions in a circle around a small square wooden table, one candle in the middle, petals spread around it, other candles were around the room, some lit, flickering light around the room. It was beautiful. One small picture frame adorned the edge of a far white wall. I walked forward, it was a picture of me, her and Alice. I smiled, we were so young, only 12 years old, smiling faces, so happy together.

"That was a great night" She smiled sadly, watching me examine the photo.

"Yeah" I agreed, remembering, the three of us had gone to see fireworks at the park, we were huddled together, our hoodies zipped up high, fringes covering our eyes as we squinted in the dark and held onto each other.

"So, what help do you need Calla?"

I paused, not sure how to ask. "You..you know a lot of people, I need someone to help me find someone"

"Find someone? You mean you want me to get you a tracker?"

"Yes..."

Suddenly she gasped. "Calla! You want me to get you a spiritualist!?"

I nodded, suddenly regretting asking. A spiritualist, in this term, was someone who could see so much more than what the eyes show. I didn't believe in them at first, I never believed in all this spiritual shit, but River had slowly convinced me. A spiritualist could 'call' to Seth's soul. I didn't know if it would work, but I knew a tracker wouldn't. I was scared, maybe he had just left me, but no, I think its something different, somethings wrong. He wouldn't just leave me...he wouldn't.

"Calla, do you know how risky that is?"

I nodded again, afraid to speak.

"Go home Calla"

I looked at her, fearing that she wouldn't help me.

"I'll call you, its going to be hard to find someone"

I nodded and walked to the door.

"Calla?"

My hand paused on the door.

"You're in love with this person aren't you?"

I nodded.

"Are you sure he hasn't just left Calla?"

"He wouldn't" I whispered. I opened the door and walked out, leaving it swinging.

I didn't want to believe that hes just left me. I was scared that that was really what happened. That's why I want a spiritualist. Somethings wrong, and I'll find out.

**********************************************************************************************

Okay...I know its getting a tad weird...but no supernatural stuff will happen, this searching for a soul stuff is as extreme as its getting (: lol.

So..comment and all that fun stuff! :)