Chapter FOUR!

Hey guys!

Heres Chapter four! :) Hope you Like it.

If you have any ideas, I would realy love to here them :)

OH! And shout out too 'tacocat' Just because shes AWESOME! lol :)

Please Comment. Or Vote. Or Become A Fan. xD

*****************************************************************************************************

Okay why the hell is there a boy in my room. On my floor. NAKED?

Chapter Four.

Recap::

"God I miss you Emily" I whispered to her picture. A tear dropped onto her desk, onto a piece of paper, makeing a small wet dot. It was a small piece of paper tucked into one of her note books. I picked it up and gasped sadly as I realised what it was. A poem, that I'd wrote for her. Stuck inside, a small picture of the two of us. We looked so happy. I dropped it back in her notebook and retreated out of the door. I cant stay here, too much Emily. Too much of someone I can no longer have.

A small knock was at the door just before I opened it.

"Seth" A familiar voice called queitly.

End Of Recap::

*Seth's P.O.V*

I blinked , how was she here?

"Seth?" Calla repeated.

"Calla, what are you doing here?"

"I...I...uh..would it be realy freaky if I'd of followed you?"

"You followed me?" I smiled.

"Yeah" She replied nervously. "Ive been waiting outside for you, but you were takeing a while"

I smiled again, her eyes grazed the room I was standing in.

"This was her room" I told her.

She looked at a picture of her and me on her bedside table.

"She was beutiful" She said quietly, gazeing at in wonder. "Realy beutiful"

"Yeah, she was" My eyes hit the floor, right now I didnt want to think about her, she was always on my mind and just for a while I wanted to forget her. The only time I ever forget her is when im with Calla, and then I just feel guilty afterwards.

Be happy...

A voice repeated. Emily's voice.

"Lets go home" I told Calla.

I took her hand and lead her out of the room, closing the white door quietly, and placeing my hand on it.

I'll never forget you Emily.

I continued with Calla down the stairs.

"I'll wait for you outside?" She asked.

"No, I want you too meet some people" I told her, but dropped her hand.

"Hey guys, this is Calla, Im liveing with her"

"Hey Calla" Lacey said.

"Hi, im Katie, Emilys sister, and thats Lacey, Seth's sister"

"Hi" Calla said nervously.

"Are you two going out?" Katie asked. I opened my eyes in alarm.

"Uh...no, Seth's my room mate" Calla answered.

Yeah. Juse her room mate.

"Oh okay, well, I think your cute together, but whatever" Katie grinned and winked at me. Calla's cheeks heatened too a brigth red, and I could feel mine doing the same.

"Yeah well, uh, we better be going" I ushered Calla out of the door.

"Lacey, heres my adress" I took a pen and wrote it on her arm. "Come visit me when you want?"

"Thanks bro"

"You can come too Katie, anytime, its nice too see you guys again"

They both grinned and nodded before shutting the door.

Calla was still blushing.

"Embarassed?" I teased her.

"Shutup" She snapped playfully.

"You shouldnt be" I said seriously.

"Huh?" She asked still not able too look up. I stopped walking and took her hands.

"Look at me Calla" I lifter her chin and she met my eyes, I breathed. Shes so beutiful.

"Seth..." She began.

"Calla, I like you. Alot"

Her eyes drifted too my lips. I lent forward and placed a soft kiss on her lips.

'Finaly' A voice floated in my head. Emilys voice. She was smileing. I smiled again and took Calla's hand.

"Lets go home"

***************************************************************************

Sorry It's realy short guys, I just wanted too clearup some information. Ive got some awesome new ideas for the next chapter. May even introduce a new character XD

Thanks for reading guys, I love you, like seriously! :D

x