Chapter THREE!

Hey guys! Heres Chapter 3! :) Hope you enjoy.

If you have any ideas, I would realy love to here them :)

Please Comment. Or Vote. Or Become A Fan. xD

*****************************************************************************************************

Okay why the hell is there a boy in my room. On my floor. NAKED?

Chapter 3.

Recap::

*In Seths P.O.V*

"Seth? What happened?" I looked over at Micheal.

"Her name was Emily" I said quietly. "And I loved her, she was Micheals brother. And my first love. And tommorow, was the day she died" Calla's eyes glased over with pitty. Exactly what I didnt want. She took a step forward to hug me, but I backed away, and stalked off down the street.

"Seth!" She called. But I began running.

Its time I went too see Emily.

End of recap::

*In Calla's P.O.V*

I watched him hurry away from me. Not wanting my embrace. I called his name and he began to run. I wanted to follow him, but I knew it would be useless, and that he wouldnt want me right now. I turned around leaving Alice and Micheal, and walked back to my place. I took a long route, walking through diffrent streets, untill i circled back to my house. The sun was already setting, and so early. Weird, but the sky was beutiful, infuesd in deep reds and dark oranges. As I walked closer to my door, I realised with a sigh that Josh was there. He was calling into the letterbox.

"I know that your in there Calla! Dont ignore me! I'll stay out here all night if I have too! Let me in!" He started pounding on my door.

"Its a bit hard to let you in when im not inside the house Josh" He whipped around.

"Calla!" He cried. "I knew you wernt ignoring me!" He handed me a bunch of red flowers as I realised that he was in a suit. Oh god.

"Uh, thankyou?"

"Were going to dinner" He anounced.

"Uh, no Josh, no were not" I handed him back the flowers, but he wouldnt take them so they dropped to the pavement.

"Yes, we are" He gripped my elbow and pulled me forward.

"Josh get off me!" I tried too rip myself away, but his vice like grip held.

"No Calla. Were going to dinner." He becan too pull.

"Josh let go of me!" I screeched, trying to hit him but he grabbed my other arm. Holding both my wrists in one hand.

"Calla. Its just dinner. One night, its all im asking for"

"And this is harrasment. If you dont let go of me, Im calling the police" I managed to wriggle one arm free, whipping my phone out of my pocket.

"Calla, dont be stupid" I raised my phone to my ear, not realy dialing for the police, but just hopeing he'd go away. He glanced behind me.

"Fine! Fine!" He released my arms and backed away. "But trust me Calla, you love me. Me. Not that guy" He nodded behind me. Backing away further untill he turned and got into his car, driving away. I turned to walk into the house.

"Hey" Seth was standing there watching the retreating Josh. Oh, so thats why he backed off, heres me thinking my clever plan worked.

"..Hey" I said caustiously. "You okay?"