OKay, so why the hell is there a boy in MY house. In MY room. On MY floor. And NAKED?!

Hey guys:) Ive been having a bit of writters block with my other stories, so I thought Id write this one, im not realy thinking about continuing it, but If you like it..... :) Please vote. Or comment. Or become a fan. xD

*****************************************************************************************************

Okay why the hell is there a boy in my room. On my floor. NAKED?

Chapter one.

I was walking down my road back home, it was awkwardly quiet with Josh. My current boyfriend for as of next week a whole two years. My first 'love', I guess. I looked over at him and he was already looking at me. He stood still takeing my hands in his.

"Calla. I, I.....I need to tell you something"

"Yeah?"

"I...it doesnt matter..." This had been the fifth time today hed done that and each time I let it slide, because I already knew what he was trying to say. And it hurt me to know that I didnt feel the same.

"Josh, tell me what you were going to say"

"I....Calla. Will you mary me?" Suddenly he was down on his knee on the pavement. OH. MY. FUCK. I thought he was gonna say he loved me not fucking ask to MARY ME!

"WHAT?" I blurted out, shock covering my face completely.

"Will you mary me?"

"I...IM 17 JOSH!" I screamed not sure of what to say.

"So?" He smiled. "I love you Calla. And I want to be with you. Forever." In that moment I knew instantly that I didnt feel the same way, and that I was going to break his heart.

"J...josh...."

"Calla. Dont you love me too?"

"I....Josh, im not ready for this......I, im realy sorry....but...."

"But?" He asked his face crossing with worry.

"I....I dont feel the same......"

His face was blank, but just before that mask took over, his face shone with hurt.

"Oh..." He said, he looked down at himself and realised that he was still on one knee, he quickly got up and brushed himself off.

"I understand......" He said slowly, his eyes glued to the floor. My heart throbbed from the thought that Id hurt him. I do love Josh, but not in the same way....

"Im...im so sorry Josh, I just. I think this is too much for me."

"Do you love me?" He said feircly.

"Josh.."

"Do you love me?" He asked again.

"Yes, but in..."

"Then thats all I need. Calla. I love you, I understand that you might not want to get married." He paused. "Yet." He added then peaked up at me. "But as long as you love me, then Im here"

"Josh. I do love you, but not that way"

"Does this mean were over?"

"I think that its better this way"

"I understand." He smiled, wich seemed to take alot of effort. "But I wont give up"

"Josh...."

"Ive got to go. I love you Calla"

I sighed then nodded at him, and continued to my house. When I walked in, the smell of lonelyness hit me. I lived alone. I have since I was 15. Im not sure how I got through the past three years. But I managed to scrape through with the money I earnt working for my best friends mum. My mum left me when I was 14, and my dad left four days after her. I was on my own. Suddenly there was a thud upstairs. My head snapped up and my body went into ninja mode. I climed the stairs quickly and quietly. I jumped forward into my bedroom. My gasp filled the room as I saw what was infont of me. Why the hell was some boy lying on my floor NAKED? Some HOT boy too.

"Hi?" He grinned up at me nervously.

"What?!" I shouted. "Who the hell are YOU?"

"Im Seth" He smiled, getting up. My eyes driffted over his naked body. Nice. I laughed at myself, in my head.

"Whoa" I whistled. He laughed at me then walked forward to shake my hand.

"Sorry that im naked, its a weird story."

"I like weird storys" I smiled, forcing my eyes back up to his. He laughed again.

"Well, long story short. I got drunk, my friends stripped me then tied me to the balcony, Im not sure how we got up there. So when I woke up I stumbled in here, and well...." He jesuted to himself. "Sorry" He smiled.

"Right....okay?" I said unsure. He laughed again.

"How about we start again? Hi" I smiled.

"Um, Hi?" His care free laugh swept over me again.

"So, whats your name?"

"Calla" I smiled. "Im kind of distracted, let me get you some clothes"

"Er, thanks. sorry, I know he's a big one right?" I laughed seeing that he acctualy thought it was. My eyes driffted down there again. AND WHOA, he sure was.

"Ive seen bigger" I winked, he laughed and followed me into another room.

"Liar" He whispered behind me. I laughed at him again.

"Well, I havent seen one so happy" I laughed again as he blushed, his hands covering his boy protevtivly. I burst out laughing at his red face.

"Here" I said handing him some of Joshs old clothes that he left here for some reason. He slipped on the jeans, no pants, and pulled the T-shirt over his head. It showed off his well defined chest. My eyes raked over his body, he followed my gaze and smirked at me.

"Like what you see?" I smirked at him.

"Yes" He laughed at me then grabbed my hand pulling me into the kitchen.

"Its like you live here" I said smiling. He sat down and I sat down across from him.

"Hmm, how about that?"

"Huh?"

"Ive been crashing on mates couches for the past month, and....you seem to live alone...but I guess you dont.....do you?" He looked down at the clothes.

"I dont live with anyone"

"Cool, so.....I know that I dont know you, at all" He smiled. "But whatcha think?"

I grinned makeing a snap descion. "Sure"

"Seriously? Thanks, by the way, im not a murderer or rapist or anything" He grinned.

I laughed. "Good good"

"Well then Calla, looks like were roomies" He grinned again.

**************************************************************************************************

Okay, hope you liked it.

Please vote. Or comment. Or become a fan. xD

Ohhh by the way, Calla is pronounced like KAH-LA :) NOT Car La! Kah La :D