Chapter SIX!

Hey guys! Sorry I uploaded this chapter into the wrong story group, thank you 'cellogurl' for pointing it out for me :D

Heres Chapter 6

Sorry Im uploading so late...but...

Hope you like it :)

And hey, first two people to comment WIN...A shout out because I cant litteraly give you prizes XD LOL

I love you guys btw! :D

Please comment and all that good stuff :D

*Ive tried to edit chapters now, but I couldnt be bothered with this one, lol, sorry :)

*********************************************************************

Okay, so why the hell is there a boy in MY house. In MY room. NAKED!?

Chapter 6.

Recap::

Two men in black suits stood before me.

"Oh shit" I hissed, grabbing the door to slam it shut. The two men lunged at me, grabbing me by the waist.

"Shit! GET OFF ME! GET OFF!" One of them gagged my mouth, I was soon shoved into a van. I screamed into the gag and kicked at the walls of the van, we soon bagan moveing.

Oh shit.

End Of Recap::

****Calla's P.O.V****

I woked up smiling, thinking of Seth. I expected to be in his arms as I groggily blinked my eyes open.

"Seth?" I called sleepily. No answer. I sat up, I was still on the sofa. Maybe he went upstairs, I walked around the house, stretching my legs. He wasn't here. "Alice?" I called into her room, giving her door a quick knock, I heard her grunt in response. "Have you seen Seth?" I heard her grunt a no. Where is he? I did another trip around the house, not here, maybe he went out to get something, yeah he probably did, we must of ran out of milk or something. My hand itched towards the fridge. No, we have loads of milk, loads of everything, wheres he gone?

Sitting on the sofa, I grabbed my phone and called his number. I felt vibration underneath me. Well thats not my dildo, so i assume its his phone. It is, where is he? I put my phone down, not knowing what to do. Maybe he just wanted sime air, yeah, some air....

****Seth's P.O.V****

No no no! They wern't ment to come untill another five months! He told me I had five months to get away! Five! I was stupid, I thought that I could spend a bit longer with Calla, convince her to come with me. I thought I had more time! I banged my head against the wall of the van.

What is Calla thinking about? Has she woken up yet? Where does she think I am? Oh god, I hope that she doesnt think that I've left her or something stupid like that.

What if she does? Oh god. I need to get out of here before she wakes up.

Five months! He said I had five months! Its barely been one!

I kicked at the walls of the van again, the van jostled as it drove.

"Oi! Stop kicking around back there!" A heavey voice came from the van. It sounded drunk. Great. Were all going to die because some drunk dick is going to crash this stupid ass van. I screamed into the gag.

"HET HE HE HUCK HOU STOOPED UCKAKS!"

"SHUT THE FUCK UP OR IM GOING TO SHOOT YOUR ASS" Another voice came from the front of the van, this one wasn't drunk thankfully.

I sighed and slumped against the wall. I hope to god that Calla's alright.

***Calla's P.O.V***

Two days. It had been two days. Two days since I woke up and Seth wasn't there. I was sat at the kitchen table, fingering the desighn on the mug full of cold hot choclate.

"He probably just went to see his sister" Alice said reasuringly.

"Yeah" I muttered to myself, not believing that for one second. She sighed sitting down on the table across from me.

"You should go see River" She whispered. I looked up at her in shock.

"What?"

"Go see her" She sighed again.

"Alice, I..."I wasnt sure what to say.

"Go, I know that I asked you never to again, but you need to, so just go" She got up and hugged me quickly before walking upstairs. I was up in a blur, a burst of energy encouraging me to get clothes on and out the door.

As I drove to Rivers adress, my heart gave a squeeze at seeing my old friend again, my legs felt heavey as I drove. I remebered the past, of what River had done to Alice.

She had slept with Alice's little brother. Messed up yeah, four years younger than Alice too, this was two years ago. Alice was 15, her brother 11, River was the same age as us, it was just too messed up for us to handle. River was a great friend, but she messed up Alice and her familys lives, I promised to never even look at her again. But I needed her right now. Because Alice was special. Not crazy, magical witch kind of special. But she had contacts, she knew people, because of her talent. She was special because she was a hypnotis, her job involving the government, she collected information from people withouth them even realizing she was in there heads. She was amazing. All those contacts, shes bound to know someone who can help me find Seth.

I parked infront of her old house, a hippy looking place, wind chimes and sun catchers hung from the porch, I walked up the stairs and rapped quickly on the door. I looked around, a white van was parked on the side of the road, I could hear the sound of kicking against the walls. I shook myself, probably just imaginign things again. I turned around and watched as the door opened.

"Calla?"

"Hey River" I smiled weakley.

****************************************************************************

I know, its short. Im really sorry.

So, what do you think? Kind of crazy eh?

Yeah, well, I hope you liked it?

Comment? Vote? Fan and all that fun stuff?

Please, leave any ideas if you wish.

<3