Chapter 1-Hello

Sofie's POV

I'm gonna start off my saying some things about me.

My name is Sofia Espinosa, but everyone calls me Sofie.

I'm 15 years old and I have blonde hair, tanned skin and brown eyes.

I live in Virginia with my parents.

My brother is Matthew Espinosa. Yes, the Matthew Espinosa.

He's on tour with Magcon at the moment though, so I haven't seen him in a while.

I'm just an average girl. I'm not suicidal, I don't cut myself, I'm not depressed, and I don't have any family problems. You could say my life is just ordinary.

Well, if ordinary means that whenever you go on the internet all you see is teenage girls talking about fucking your brother.

It's weird thinking that Matt is so famous now. I'm really proud of him. I still see him as this silly little boy running around the house in just his underwear.

I guess you could say my brother and I are close. He Facetimes and texts me all the time, telling me about Magcon and how he is.

I really do miss him when he goes on tour though. But it's all good, because I know he's having a great time.

Matt is a great brother. He looks out for me, hangs out with me and we never argue.

It's strange how one minute your just watching TV with Matt and the next thing is your watching the same person on YouTube or Vine.

Proud is an understatement, but sometimes I just wish that Matt wasn't as famous as he is.

Yeah, I still talk to him almost everyday on my phone, but I just miss him actually being there with me.

It's boring just being alone in the house with no one to talk to but your parents. I miss having someone at home that actually understood everything that I was saying.

Anyway, enough about Matt.

It was a warm Friday afternoon when I was walking home from school with my friends Chase and Alexis.

We've walked home together for years seeing as they're my best friends and we all live on the same street.

'Did you see Cameron's snapchat story?' Alexis asked me, smiling down at her iPhone screen.

She showed me the picture of Cam taking a shirtless mirror selfie, and Alexis was grinning like crazy.

'I'd rather not stare at my brothers friend like that' I said.

'Oh come on Sofie, no one can't not have a crush on Cameron Dallas!' she practically yelled.

'Uh, Alexis, I beg to differ about the whole "crush on Cameron" thing' Chase said, raising his hand.

I laughed then said to Alexis 'Okay, I'll admit, he's really good looking'.

She smiled at me and continued scrolling through her snapchat stories.

Five minutes later, we approached my house.

I said bye to my friends and ran up to my door, opening it and stepping inside.

'I'm home!' I called out, dropping my backpack on the ground.

'In here!' my mom yelled from the kitchen.

I strolled in to the kitchen where my mom was making dinner.

'How was school?' my mom asked as I sat down on one of the island stools.

'Ugh' was all I said, and my mom nodded, understanding.

'Matt called earlier. He's heading to Nashville in two days' my mom said.

'That's cool' I said, taking an apple from the fruit bowl.

'And..' my mom continued.

'And what?' I said, taking a bite into the apple.

'Matt said you can come to Nashville, Dallas and Chicago with them!' my mom blurted out, a huge grin across her face.

I spat out my apple and stared at her.

'I'm going on tour?!' I screamed.

She nodded, smiling.

'Your going to be gone for a while, but I just called your principal and he said he will give you some work to do when your on tour' my mom explained.

I was still in shock. My mouth was hanging open and I could barely say a word.

I was going to see Matt again!

I was also going to meet all his friends. I've talked to all of them before, but never in person. I was so excited to meet them all.

'You're going to Nashville Sunday morning. Also, you're not taking the plane alone. You're uncle is going on the plane with you and dropping you to the hotel. You'll stay with Matt for the rest' she told me.

Just then I screamed. Screamed at the top of my lungs. I was jumping up and down in joy. I couldn't believe this.

'I'm going to go pack!' I yelled, running out of the kitchen and up to my bedroom, hearing my mom laugh as I did so.

I rushed into my room and took my suitcase out from under my bed.

I opened up all my drawers and took out enough underwear, bras, socks, t-shirts and shorts for the tour and then walked over to my walk-in wardrobe, taking out jeans, sweatpants, sweaters and shoes also.

I began to pack, putting in other things like hair stuff, make up, jewellery and the rest of the stuff I was going to pack on Sunday, because I will still need them before then.

After packing, I jumped on to my bed and smiled. I was over the moon.

I was going on tour with my brother and all his friends. I went on my phone and started scrolling through twitter, smiling whenever I saw someone from Magcon's tweet. I was going to see them in person on Sunday.

Later on, my mom yelled my name, calling me downstairs for dinner.

At the dinner table, my mom went into further detail about everything for the tour while my dad was just laughing whenever I squealed in happiness.

I ate my dinner, unable to wipe the grin from my face.

Two more days until I see my brother.

********

Hey guys, just some things I want to say.

The book is about the old Magcon boys.

I wrote two other books called Endless Summer and Autumn Leaves.

There are some things in the book that might not be true, like someone's age, but this is only fiction, so don't get annoyed.

Thanks for reading and I hope you enjoy the rest of the book 😘😉😊