Chapter 19

Chapter 19

Zach's POV

My phone buzzes from the table in the room. I stayed in the room just in case Emily came in here or came back before any one else.

I get up and grab my phone. I turn it on and see its a text from Emily. I unlock my phone and to read the text. It says, "Zach tell them I'll miss them please. I'll see you guys again". What? What is going on?

I call Alex. What am I gonna say? "Hey man your cousin is about to kill herself have a great day", I thought to myself as I waited for him to answer.

Convo:
(A:Alex)
(Z:Zach)

A: DID YOU FIND HER
Z: No but she texted me
A: WHAT DID SHE SAY ZACH
Z: Alex stay calm please when I tell you this
A: okay I'm calm
Z: Emily said to tell you guys that she'll miss us and she'll see us again someday
A: are you saying that Emily is going to kill herself
Z: Alex it coming from the west
A: that's probably over by the bridge
Z: run go before you can't save her

I hung up after. I put my phone in my pocket and ran out the door. I was scared to see her get hurt or even worse die. She's probably nicest out of all of us. She could always make us smile. She understood how we all felt. She is like a sister to me. I can't let this happen to her.

Austin's POV

"WHERE THE HELL IS SHE ALEX", I screamed.

"She is over by the bridge", he said calm.

"Why", I asked confused.

"She's planning on dying there. I can't let this happen lets go now", he said.

What? My baby wants to hurt herself because of me. I should have just stayed out of her life. I'm stupid for being who I am. I should be the one jumping not her.

Emily's POV

I look down. That's probably the scariest thing ever. I'm super scared of hits. I won't be after this. I was about to jump when I heard something behind me.