Chapter 13

Chapter 13

Emily's POV

I open my eyes to see a handsome face smiling down at me. Austin.

"Um hi how are you", I said awkward.

"Hey", he said not taking his smile off his face.

"Okay well um I'll be up in the room", Alex said going towards the elevator.

"You wanna sit and talk a little", he said.

"Uh sure where you wanna sit", I answered.

"We can go sit out side it feels good out there", he said leading me outside.

"So how are you", I asked.

"Amazing", he said. I smile over at him.

"Why so amazing", I asked still smiling making our way to the bench outside.

"Because your here", he said taking a seat on this cold bench.

"Well thanks but there's nothing special about me", I said.

"Why do you doubt yourself like that", he asked.

"I'm not. So how's your life in Miami", I said changing the subject.

"Good I guess. I get really bored. I'm here by myself most of the time or with Faith", he said.

"Oh my God. AUSTIN WE KISSED AND YOU HAVE A GIRLFRIEND", I said.

"Calm down. I was planning on breaking up with her. She's so rude and bossy", he said. I can't believe he just said that about his own girlfriend.

Austin's POV

I can't believe it. I just said how I truly feel about Faith. My mom was right she is a butthole. She is only going out with me for the fame.

"Austin you okay", she asked taking me out of my thoughts.

Instead of answering I kissed her. She kissed back. I'm smile remembering how much I loved her and still do. I missed this. Then I see a flash. God dang. The paparazzi are always following me around. That is probably my least favorite thing other than not being able to go places by myself other than right now I had to beg to come by myself.