Chapter 12

Chapter 12

Emily's POV

When we were kissing I heard clicks and phones going off. We stopped I smile up at him then walk away. I can't be known as miss steal all the time with Austin.

*back at the hotel*

I couldn't stop day dreaming about what happened. I just laid down and looked up.

"Don't worry I got a picture, your welcome", Megan said sitting down next to me.

"May I see", I asked.

"Yup", she said pulling out her phone. I look in awe. "What do you think good kisser still", she said smirking at me and getting up.

"Of course what else would he be? I missed him tho", I said still smiling.

"I don't know. I'm glad our happy", Megan said as there was a knock on the door that combines our room with boys room.

"I'll get it", I said getting up. I open the door and see my favorite cousin.

"Hey you need something", I asked him.

"Um yeah but close your eyes", he asked.

"Yeah but don't hurt me Alex, you won't make it to tomorrow", I threatened.

"Okay I won't hurt you. Take my hand so I can lead you to where we are going", he said.

"Okay. Megan I'm going on a blind walk with Alex I'll be back in a little", I said so she won't worry about me.

"Okay I'll be here", she said back.

We walked into his room. I'm so lost. I'm scared but excited at the same time.

Megan's POV

I walk into the boys room to see Robert and Zach smirking. Now I'm scared for Em.

"What is going on", I asked them.

"I can't tell you", Robert said.

"But I NEED to know", I said complaining.

"Fine. So maybe Em's favorite person is down stairs in the lobby", Zach said.

"NO FREAKING WAY JUSTIN BIEBER IS IN THE SAME HOTEL AS ME", I screamed lightly punching him in the arm.

"Different his name starts with Aus and end with tin", Robert said.

"Let me think about this one. This is a hard one", I said being smart with them.

Alex's POV

I was nervous for her. Is she gonna break down and cry? Is she gonna be happy that he is here? This is to much for me to handle. The boys thought it was a good idea. I thought it was until all these questions started going through my head. Now I don't know what to think about this.

I see him in the lobby just sitting there waiting for me. He didn't know I was bringing her with me. He looks up from his phone and smiles. He gets up and plays along with what I'm doing. He stays quiet and comes and whispers in her ear I don't know what he said.

Emily's POV

I'm just standing there acting like an idiot. Alex let go of my hand. Then this person comes close to me and whispers, "Emily Elizabeth Constancio is the best kisser in the world".

I was thinking wow the only person that I ever remember kissing one person and that was Austin. But I doubt it him. I open my eyes....