Chapter 3

Chapter 3

*the day they leave for miami*

Emily's POV

I can't breathe I'm so excited. I'm gonna see Austin tomorrow at his concert which he's worked so hard for.

"Em are you ready to go", Alex shouts from down stairs.

"Yeah, let's do this thing", I say walking out of my room and down the stairs to see Robert and Zach looking for food and Megan and Alex hold hands.

"You guys are the cutest thing ever", I said smiling at them.

"Thanks", Robert said. We all started laughing.

"Your welcome Robert", I said then grabbed some food then we left.

We all got in the car. Alex and Megan in the front. While I sit in the back with Robert and Zach.

We just listened to music on the radio. When Shawty Shawty comes on. I don't know what to think. He wrote this about me. Now we aren't dating and I'm going to see him again. I sound like a freak when I say I'm going to see my ex boyfriend.

"Em you okay", Zach asked.

"Um yeah just thinking", I said wiping away tears that I didn't know went down my face.

"Em he still loves you he's just under her little spell", Robert said.

"Thanks Robert", I say smiling at him.

"No problem", he said smiling back.

*skipping ride to airport*

I'm a little worried about this trip. The last time I went to Miami it didn't end as well as I wanted it to. I hope this time everything will just go back to normal.

*skipping plane ride*

The whole plane ride I just listened to Austin's music and think about our last hug, last kiss, the last goodbye with him. I'm never gonna for get them because he was my first love.

"Where are we going next", I asked while I yawned.

"We are going to the hotel", Alex said.

"Okay", I said yawning again.

"You tired", Robert asked.

"Just a little, all of this thinking is making me tired", I said.

"Or you just need oxygen in your brain", Megan said as I smiled at her knowing that she is way smarter than me.