~Chapter 9~

Friday afternoon, I am packing all my brand new amazing star material clothes into a huge suitcase. 3 weeks I would be gone I had no idea what would happen, or who I would meet, 8 pairs of shoes heel, flats, thongs, stilettos and converse. I also packed 2 bikinis incase and a few dresses and yeah basically every piece of new clothing I got. Sarah, Danny and I were all meeting at my house tonight they were staying over then tomorrow morning at 6 a bus would come pick all of uss up including the boys it was a 9 hour drive to the camp, I bought 20 packets of loolies yes I do love my lollies.

I crambed the last little accessories into the suitcase I sat ontop of it and tried to zip it up but it wouldn't budge I couldn't ask Mum or Dad and as controlling as I am ,I had to get it done I looked through the window yes Clayton was there he looked like he was packing, he looked up and waved I waved back and then did a 'come here' hand gesture. He nodded, I saw him leave his room within  matter of minutes I heard him stamping up the stairs. He literally kicked the door open "Yes your Majesty" he bows I burst out laughing "I need helpp" I point at my suitcase "Ahh her majesty needs help" he bends down and just like that zips it up. "What would I do without my charming prince" I laugh talk I start to walk backwards I forget the suitcase is behind me I trip, I brace myself for the fall.

But it didn't come Clayton reached out and grab my arm I fell onto the bed and he fell onto me. I looks down at me and I look up at him his face gets closer and closer this time hiis lips reached mine, I could feel the world spinning I could  hear firewrorks It was the most amazing feeling ever, I felt tongue I FELT TONGUE, This can't be happening. Clayton stopped and sat up What did I do did I did something wrong? "How many guys have you had in here? "None why" Just wondering your a natural. He then stomps all the way back downstairs. 

I can hear angels siinging in my ears I feel like the luckiest girl in the world I lay back down on my bed, this camp was going to be amazing. 1 hour later Danny and Sarah both arrived, I tell them everything that happened "My little girl is growing up" Danny squeals "Awwww so cute" says Sarah. We spend the rest of the night watching movies all night I thought about Clayton and the kiss.

CLAYTON POV

I run up Paris'sstaircase I kick open the dorr I walk in and see her laughing her cute little head off eww so soppy all of a sudden "Yes your majesty I do a bow Paris points to ehr suitcase it is full I push hard on it and zip it up "What would I do without my prince charming paris giggles. Prince Charming I liked that I see Paris is walking backwards There is suitcase behind her and I knwo she is going to fall I grab her arm she falls side ways on to her bed I fall ontop, this is awkward I think all of a sudden Paris laying there with her shy cute smile I can't resist I react instently I come closer and closer our lips finally touch we kiss for a minute or so the feeling hits me it is so overwhelmingly good I feel tongue this is going well, usually this is the part it gets serious but I didn't want to I wanted it like this take it slow and remember every part.

I stop I stand up I hoped I din't hurt her out of all the girls I have ever kissed that by far was the greatest, even out of the prettiest most jaw dropping experienced girls I have never felt so into it,.. I look at Paris she looks upset " How many boys have you kissed" I ask making it up "None why" she looks almost at crying point "No reason your a natural" I wink and run back downstairs. Still dizzy from the experience this camp was going to be good no it was going to be great I enter my room I look ut the window and see Paris laying on her bed I couldn't tell whether she enjoyed whether she liked me or despised me. I get back to packing I pack a leather jacket a few shirts vans skinny jeans just you know what all boys were I put a few snap backs, I know Paris doesn't go for this style but you never know.

Mum brought home a few packets of lollies for the bus drive and the cabins Danny told me that our cabins would be next to eachother and maybe I could maybe sneak in I had no idea what she meant but I was pretty sure Johnny would want to.

PARIS POV

Around 12 Danny fell asleep me and Sarah were just sitting there inthe dark I was to excited to sleep so was Sarah "So are you going to date him" "I don;t know he hasn't asked" there was no reply I think she might have fallen asleep.

What would I say if he did ask me out? Was it just a one off?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Please vote or fan or coment <3