~Chapter 4~

At dinner Dad, Moum and I discussed this camp, Dad wasn't so sure about letting me go. "Paris it's 3 weeks away from home, you might get hurt or worse" he said. "I am 16 now im pretty sure I can take care of myself" I replied confidently but inside I was kind of nervous. The table went quiet for a while just the occasional soon knocking against the bowl.

"Well Mel looked everything up and checked all it's rating and it's completely safe" my Mum said out of the blue. My Dad looked at her "ok well I guess but only if Sarah and Danny agree to go with you. I screamed "Thank you thank you thank you Daddy" I ran straight up to my room and called up Sarah.

We talked for hours and hours her parents had said yes to, Sarah was a really good dancer, and her parents wanted to give her every chance to become a professional dancer and they had said yes straight up. I wrang up Danny later on her parents had said yes of course, she did actinng and apparently there was going to be a talent scout there, I was getting so excited, this was going to bethe best 3 weeks of my life.

CLAYTON'S POV

"Son you go to this camp and show them what you've got" my Dad said, I am very grateful to have him around he incourages me in everything. I do know he really wanted me to grrow up a footballer/jock but no matter what he is always proud. As he walks out of the room I turn the tv on. Something catches my eye I look out my window and see Paris with the biggest most beautiful smile on face while she's talking on the phone, her parents must of said yes, which kind of surprised me becausse usually there so over protective. I turn to the tv but there's nothing on so I look out the window just watching Paris, what must of been like an hour I was staring at her I didn't even realise I decise to call Johnny and Paul.

"Hey bro how u doin, you coming to that camp" I say through the phone to Johnny "Yer it sounds fun, you invited Danny right" "Of course man" I reply smiling to myself Johnny sure can get all the girls. I hang up and call up Paul. he says he's coming and he also asked if Sarahs coming well I guess they are all set for a fun time. I just hoped Sarah and Danny and Paris could come. 

PARIS POV

I just layed there on my bed wishing I had a tv in my room like Clayton but no I wasn't alowd one. I decided to write a little not to him "Are you oing to the camp?" I write dwn and stick it on the window. "Yes and so are Johnny and Paul" he replies I write back "Me,Sarah and Danny are all going to" I hold it up against the window and then go and lay on my bed again, the camp is in 4 weeks I have got to get some nicer clothes and bikini and make-up I think to myself. I had $100 saved up in the bank yeah I know not that much but I am yet to get a job.

The next morning I get to school and meet up with my group they were all talking about the latest couple in the school typical I thought when Danny and Sarah arrived we went to our little privte spot behind all the classrooms, Johnny and Paul are going to I said "Ahhhhh" I heard Danny yell "He's coming we really need to go on a shopping spree" this was unusual reaction she must really like Johnny she usually doesn't like any boys as they try to hit on her. We decide that next weekend we'll going to the mall and buy a whole new suit case of clothing. 

Classes were as boring as ever except for one class Maths I had looked forward to it all day, I walked in and sat down in my spot Clayton hadn't arrived yet so I sat there chating to one of the nice girls I knew from my oher classes. Clayton walks in the room and the my whole world goes blurry except for him he comes and sits down next to me. "Hey Paris, How have you been" he says in his sweet innocent voice."Alright pretty excited about that camp" I worked up enough courage to say. "Same, have you done your maths homework" I freeze we had maths homework "Uhh what was it I say quickly pening my book "Hey, you can just copy off my book" he smiles at me "Thank you soooo much" I say "Any time" I qickly scribble down all the workand hand him back his book his after shave smell so nice and I can't help but fall under his spell like evry other girl. 

Maths went pretty fast it was so hard to concentrate with Claton sitting next to me but I got through it and survived without doing anything to embarrass myself. Or so I thought when class ended I started to walk ove to Sarah and Danny, we walked into the cafeteria I went to get my yoghurt but when I walked past the popular table someon stuck out there foot and I and the yoghurt squirted all over me. I looked down my clothes were ruined and my hair was soaked in youghurt. Everyone was laughing I truned red rying to hold back tears Danny and Sarah came to help me up Danny grabbed the tomato sauce bottle and squited it all over Amber who had tripped me over she screamed and tried to wipe it of but it smudged through her hair even more people were filming and laughing while she chucked a tantrum. I  got up walked out with Sarah and heard Clayton telling Amber off ,at least one good thing came ot of it.

Why me why did this have to happen luckily Danny had a spare change of clothes in her locker, they were gorgeous are you sure I said I didn't want to ruin her designer labels. "Hey it's alright babe thse are so out of fashion" She did her English accent and posh movemmets I laughed "If you say so" and went and put them on when I came out I gave a little twirl to show off my outfit bad idea becasue when I looked Sarah and Danny weren't there. I heard a clap and truned around and saw thee one and only Claton leaning against the wall clapping form me. I blush "You look amazing" he said, did he just say that to me I look around to see if any body else was here only me. "Really" he nods "I'm sorry Miss plastic did that to you" he said "It's fine" I giggle he just called her a plastic, we stare into each others eyes my whole world turns pside down. "CLayton what are you doing with      her" I hear a voice say with disgust, it was Amber I was grinning at her "I was just checking if Paris was ok, and I said sorry for you" he said to her :" No need to say sorry for me it was all her fault" then she storms off. 

The rest of my classes I sit in the back and try not to get noticed as always I don't talk or look at anybody. This is what I usually do in all my other classes except for maths, this is why I am known as they small shy girl. 

I walk out of my last class and stand at the gate waiting for Sarah Danny had already, my phone vibrates and I get a text from Sarah not to wait up. I sigh I once again find myself walking by alone. I walk a few metres and I hear a car beep I look around Clayton winds down his car window "Do you need a lift" he calls out "Yes please" I say back he comes around and opens the door for me. I smile at him and get in the car. 

We drive off and this time When I look at you by Miley Cyrus was on. I wondered was this song a coincidence. I bobbed my head to the music I actually really enjoyed the song. "You don't have to be shy around me" Clayton said I turn to look at him "I'm not, I just" I stopped I couldn't think of anything to say. "Were old friends, I know your not naturally shy" He said with a smirk "I don't know when I got to High School everyone was so intimidating and I am so small it doesn't help" I blurted out what was I say to him I'm so lame. "Hey keep going you can tell me anything I won't tell I promise" I smile at him maybe things might go back to what it used to be between us. "If you say so, well you went off to your own friends and for the first time I was alone and then people started teasing me about being small and I just became the small shy girl who sits at the back like a loser" It felt good I'd never actually said any of this stuff to any one not even Sarah and Danny I think they think I've always been shy. " I'm sorry I left you everything was so new and I found some really great friends, I din't mean to forget you I hope things can go back to normal he said as we pulled into his drive way. "I hope so to" I did my nicest smile and I got out and walked up to my door. Did he really meen it could we really go back to normal.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I hope you like it so far :D

Please vote comment or fan me <3