~Chapter 6~

The rest of the week goes pretty fast but somehow I am still the talk of the school and Clayton sits at my table with his mates Johnny and Paul. Everyone is fine with it and Amber and her her minions death stare us and every girl that wanted Clayton look at me like I'm the luckiest girl for once I actually feel like I belong Like I am being noticed.

"We have to get these" I hear Danny cry we are at the mall shopping for our new clothes and stuff and she's pointing at $100 wallets. "Danny were not all rich like you" Sarah says "but you can buy it anyway if you want" I say It is gorgeous. I walk over to the next store a cheaper and better suited for our age. I walk in there is the cutest bikini I have ever seen "Sarah, Danny I want that" I point at it "OMG that is soooo cute try it on" Danny exclaims I go into the dressing room and put it on I walk out do a twirl this time Danny and Sarah are there "You look amazing in that you have to get it" $40 later we walk out of the store Sarah bought some new board shorts and Danny bought new sunnies. 

We went into so many stores and luckily Mum and Mel were paying for this cause I spent so much on a whole wardrobe plus accessories. We walk into a final store and there is this beautiful summer dress and an amazing denim vans that went so nice together. "I have to get that" I point Danny silently screams and Sarah nods her head fast. I go into the dressing room hopefully for the final time and try it on I come out put the shoes on, they go perfectly together even when its a dress and vans it just matched "IT IS PERFECT" yells Danny " You look a million dollars" Really I ask I didn't think it looked that good I check the price tag $80 I can't spend that much more I already spent like around $300 I feel so disspointed I couldn't spend any more. "I'll pay for you" Danny says I look at her "No I cannot do that" You know how rich I am just pay back later if you feel so bad" she takes the shoes and dress and pays just liek that I hug her and tell ehr I will pay her back sometime. 

We have lunch, "This is going to be so much fun, oh and by the way my Dad talked to the director and he said we can have a cabin to ourselves. "Yayay it's going to be the best" 

I wondered what we would do there 3 weeks was a long time I just knew there were world class performers going to be teaching us stuff but I wasn't sure. "Oh and guys next weekend meet at my place 8;30 for the make-over" Danny says excitedly I was excited but hoped I wouldn't get a completely different look.

We finish our lunch and then walk slowly towards the exit doors trying as we go not to look at anything else, we each had like 10 bags filled to the top I'd never ever bought this much stuff before and I hoped my Mum wouldn't be angry Danny's limo was waiting out side for us and the butler helped us with our bags fist we stopped at Sarah's house said our goddbyes and drove off " so how is it going with Clayton?" ask Danny "I told you there's nothing between us, how are you going with Johnny I say. "Yeah good nothing much is happeneing but it will soon" she winks What does that mean I smile at her. She doesn't answer and we pull up in front of my house I get all my bags and I struggle with them I turn around nd try to wave "Thank you for the dress and shoes" and open the door. When I get inside I see Mum and Mel looking at me. "Well let's see what you bought honey" she said excitedly I go into the lounge room and tipp out everything there 7 new shirts 5 denim shorts 5 pairs of new shoes 2 pairs of sunnies heaps of jewellry 2 new bikinis and board shorts 3 dresses and new make -up. All up added to heaps more then I thought $435. "You've bought alot" My mum looks at me but she is still smiling "But these are all amazing I'm confused I spent that much yet she is happy. 

"Yeah I bought heaps, Why aren't you angry" well it was time you got some more your age stuff she said "So you thought my oold clothes aren't nice I say"Uhh yer" I feel hurt but at least shes not angry I take all my stuff up stairs and put it all away. 

I look out of the window I see a note on Claytons window "You gotta alot of stuff there :D" "Yeah well I need it for camp" "try them on" I decide to I go in my cupboard get dressed into a dress I decide not to show him the dress I bought last. "You look pretty they suit you" the note says fireworks go off in my head "Thank you". I close my curtains, turn on my speakers the song burlesque come on I just dance and dance for like hours I guess it just happens when I'm happy.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Sorry really short

Please read anyway and fan me I'll fan you back