'~Chapter 2~

~Chapter 2~

Tik Tik Tik Tik Tik Tik a few more seconds and................ YES class is over. I quickly pack up my stuff and nearly sprint to the door. Usually the fisrt day of school was fun I got to meet the new people in my classes and just get to chat and try to be noticed but all the teachers have talked about is how hard I must work this year in order to become smart when you leave school and not a fat slob, well that's bacsically what I interpreted. 

I walk through the hallway looking around for someone I sat with or at least knew but heres all these new people and soon I'm getting pushed and shoved and being so short this is not a pleasant situation, I try head to the cafeteria only to be shoved out the way, I trip and fall onto someone, someone with muscles and great clothing sense I think to myself, wait a second havent I seen someone wearing those clothes. I slowly look up and make eye contact with lucky me Clayton, we stare into each other's for what seemed for hours those dreamy brown eyes and that cute smile. I quickly snap out of it. "I'm so sorry you know yeah the hallway was so crowded, I I got pushed into you" I stutter trying so hard not to blush. " Hey it's fine Paris, it's not like you did it on purpose" he chuckles. "Why are you laughing?" I ask confused hopeing there's nothing wrong  with my hair or clothes. "No reason" he replied smiled and walked away slowly, I see him slightly look back and I quickly turn my head so he didn't think I was staring.

I start to head back towards the cafeteria this time there were haardly any people and I went straight in. I looked around, there's the table for "popular people" there's the geek table, oh and there's the dance and theres mne the let's just say normal group I guess consisting of  nice normal people who arent popular but not completely social dead. I walk over to our table which is based in the middle of the cafetreria which is in someway good and someways bad but also it';s right next to the super duper popular kids tables, I don't even care about being popular or pretty but I mention it alot because these people try and make us nomal kids lives hell no matter how nice they are secretly they are ripping you up with there eyes. Also this the table Clayton sits at so I try and always get the seat that my back faces to them.

"Omigosh you finally made it!" I hear Sharnae exclaim.I give her a quick smile, I look there is not seats facing my back to Clayton, I quickly sit down and not look at Clayton even though I knew he wouldn't look at me anyway. "How was everybody's holidays?" asked Danny who I though was amazingly beautiful and should be with the popular people but just like the rest of us thinks there totally overated. " It was so boring all I did was watch tv and eat food, I mean I'm not complaining or anything but I needed you guys" Danny replied to her own question " Yeah it was ok I guess" I heard Sunny say. I don't reply since I'm stuffing my face full lasagne, I look for a slight second over at Clayton I see him looking at me, quickly shift my eyes and have a 5 second party in my head. He was looking at meeeeeeeee. "Paris, Clayton sitting in a tree....... I hear Sarah whispering "SHUT UP" I say quietly going red because I realised he was probably staring at me cause I was stuffing myself like a pig. 

Danny, Sarah and me are really close so they both know about Clayton but I don't want aybody else to know.I look around to see if anybody over heard Sarah luckily Danny kept the rest of the girls occupied with th new Iphone. Dnny's parents are super rich I mean my family are pretty rich but Danny's parents own like the whole of Miami. "Look at this amazing new dress Mum got me" I've gotta admit I am pretty jelous, she gets all the boys attention is super nice really rich and meets heaps of famous people because of her parents. 

The lunch bell rings time to go find my class, is it normal even though I've been in this school for 3 years already I still need a map to find new classrooms. Maths damn it my worst subject, luckily Sarah and Danny are in my class this year, last year I knew no one and probably looked like a loser. I walk into the classroom look around there's only 2 desks together I feel dissappointment which one of us were going to have to sit alone. "Don't sit were you want sitting plan will be in place" Yells the teacher you'de think now that were in seniors they'de trust us but no. I look at Sarah and Danny our facials show that we are all hopeing we get to sit near each other. 

I get sat near the back no one is next to me yet most of my class I know, it cnsists of mostly the annoying popular people who think they are better than everyone sadly they are most of them are really smart and are favoured by the teachers.I look down at an old ragged text book pretending to read when I see someone coming towards me and sit down. There after shad e smells really good I think I look up and freeze..............................

It's Clayton he's smiling at me, I try smile back and say something anything but my brain has fogged up and I feel nervous. "Hey, again" he says in his angelic like voice. I blush slightly, "Hey" I reply quietly. I look over at Sarah she got sat next to some really hot guy and they were now flirting with each other. I turn back to my textbook, why can't I talk to him or even look at him. He starts talking to one of the really pretty popular girls and feel awkward trapped against the wall no one to talk to. Wishing I was beautiful and out there like the rest of the girls in the Maths class. I must look like the most lonliest not social person in the world to him right now. I say to myself 20 seconds of insane courage 20 seconds of insane courage is all I need over and over again. " How have you been" I ask him. "Fine, how was your holiday?" "yeah, It was a bit boring nothing to do anymore" I reply this was going somewhere he's actually talking to me. I look behind him slightly and see the pretty girl death staring me. "Yes, it is pretty boring, I remember the good times we used to have" he replies, he remembers HE REMEMBERS. "Yeah they were fun times" I look and see the pretty irl whose name is Amber she is trying to Clayton's attention. She finally does and goes back to her kind non death staring I'm going to kill you face.

The rest of class is basically a blur, Amber continued to chat up Clayton along with the rest of the girls except for Sarah and Danny. Danny was sitting with Claytons best friend and he looked like he was under a charm she had that effect on most guys. Sarah was still flirting with her desk partner, they   were so cute together, why couldn't I keep a stupid little conversation going why am I so shy.

Class ends people rush out of the classroom I am one of the last to leave with Clayton since were right at the back, I slowly walk trying not trip and trying to walk in a attractive way through and around the desks. just as I get to thee door I trip nd drop all my books I hoped no one saw and bent down to get the books while doing this a hand reached down to help, it was Claytons."You've always been clumsy haven't you?" he once again is chuckling at me. I smile and say a small thanks and slowly walk towards Srah and Danny who are now whispering with each other. "Hey what are you guys whispering about" I ask "Ohh just how cute you and Clayton would be" Danny cried out, I give her one of those shut up looks.

We walk out the school gate, Sarah and I usually wait for Danny to be picked up in her limo and then we usually walk home but Sarah had to go shopping with her Mum and I was left to walk home alone.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Please votexoxoxoxo

What do ya think so far? :D