~Chapter 8~

"My life has changed so much in a matter of a few weeks, I went from being school dork to a normal girl I got a new wardrobe and I have become friends once again with Clayton" I wrote in my diary yes I do keep a diary but I haven't written in it in a month or so. 

I put the diary under the bed, I walk downstairs my Dad is sitting on the couch it's 7:00 I went to join him I snuggled against him it felt good we used to do this when I was younger. Dad starts stroking my hair "Twinkle Twinkle little star" My dad sang jokingly. I sit up look at him I hardly see him anymore let alone talk to him, I'm usually at school or he's at work. We sit there on the couch watching ben 10 I actually really like this show and so does Dad. We sit on the couch for 2 hours just watching all the cartoons. 

Mum comes in "Had breakfast yet?" she asks she then comes and snuggles next to me. I hoped Clayton was not looking through the window but I still enjoyed it. "Let's go out for breakfast my Mum suggests. I run upstairs to my room ad get changed into a cute little dress and some ballet flats. I run back downstairs.

Mum and Dad are already outside I thought cause they weren't inside. I run outside in time to see Clayton and his parents getting into our car. Oh no they invited his family. I get in the car due to all the people I have to share a seat I can't share with Claytons parents I squeeze in next to Clayton I'm basically sitting on top of him. I hope I don't flash I think annoyed. It's an hour long drive till we got to the place we were going, this was going to be a long trip. Claytons and my parents were all chatting I could basically feel Claytons warm breath on my kneck, it feels kind of good. We turn around one of those really sharp round abouts I feel myself falling towards Clayton I slowly fall and I land with my head on the other side of Claytons shoulder I am now kinds laying on top of him I look upto his face his arms are aroun me so I don't fall again he is smiling his soft friendly smile. I go to sit up he pushes me up I check my dress din't go up. I turned red realising wat just happened our lips they were so close. I sit there for  the rest of the trip listening to the adults conversations.

We arrive at this cute little cafe on the waterside I vaguely remember coming here with Claytons family just once when we were around 5 or 6. We all jump out of the car I feel relieved being squished up to people for an hour is really uncomfortable. I look around it is the most beautiful place at lunch time it is really busy but at breakfast it is so peaceful. My parents and Claytons go and find there seats I walk down to the water and sit down I find a rock in the sand and try and skim it. I watch but it just sinks all of a sudden I see a stone bounce across the water it came from beside me I look to my right Clayton is sitting there.

"You remember this place Paris" "Yes I can't forget it" Clayton comes closer to me "Do you remeber what happened that morning" he asks I look at him coonfused what is he talking about "What do you mean???" I ask He gives me his charming cheeky smile "What a shame you fogot" I now know exactly what he was talking about the first time we came here we hid under the small cafe, it was the morning of my very first kiss. I blush now remebering "Oh soo little Paris does remember" he chuckles as always. "Oh and I bet little Clayton couldn't forget" I get up and go to the place were we had kissed it still looked exactly the same the same huge rck although it looked a little smaller that we had leant on. It looked a little more run down but it still had the same magical feeling the waves crashing on the sand the secrecy and beauty of it all.

I turn around to see if Clayton had followed I looked around disappointed I couldnn't see him anywhere. I turned back around and panicked a hand went over my mouth and pulled me back against the rock. To my relief it was only Clayton "You scared me" I said still shakng I was leaning up against the rock this time I was taller than it. Clayton was in front of me "Remeber this" I nod he came closer "How could I forget" I smile hoping I didn't sound like a creep stalker person. He face came closer to mine. I stopped breathing I could feel his breath on my lips it felt good in fact it felt amazing. His face came even closer his lips were only a few millimetres away from mine. I breath out wanting to remeber this moment forever.

"Clayton, Paris" Claytons Mum calls out from just around the corner from where we were. Clayton quickly turs around "There you are" his mum exclaims "Yes just enjoying he veiw" Clayton says so she doesn't suspect anything.

We go to our seats They were at opposite sides of the table I ordered a pancake delight and Clayton orderd a hamburger. I kept sneaking little peeps at him he looked unfased, I wondered what would of happened if his Mum didn't come. "Sweetie your awefully quiet" I look up "Oh um just enjoying the meal" I look down at my food again I have lost my appetite it looks he lost his appetite to.

"So kiddos looking forward to camp next Saturday" My dad asks "Yeah it is going to be pretty cool" Clayton says "Yeah I can't wait" I said in a fake excited voice.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

What do you think would have happened?

Pleasee fannnn!!!!