18

"What are you doing here?" he crossed his arms, "I was looking for you Eddie..." she looked over at me and then glared, "who's your friend?" she cocked her head, "this is Y/n...my girlfriend" he spoke as he put his arms around me and his hand rest on my hip. She cleared her throat, "can we talk? In private?" she cocked an eyebrow, "no...whatever you have to say...you can say it to both Y/n and I..." he spoke as she sighed, she scoffed, grabbed her jacket and then headed for the door. "Let me know when you wanna talk without your whore with you..." she spoke as she opened the door, "excuse me? I'm not the one who breaks up with men for new fucking...break up songs...seriously?! You do realize that Tom Hiddleston and Eddie are both extremely sweet people right? Oh yeah, I forgot...you don't care because you sleep around." I told her as she rolled her eyes and walked out of the house. I sat on the couch, he sat beside me, "you'd be a Slytherin" he said as I cocked an eyebrow, "babe...I'm a Y/H/H" I told him as he smiled, (Y/H/H=Your Hogwarts house if that wasn't obvious lmao) "to answer your question. Yes...I've invited one of my friends...you're gonna like him. Did you invite a friend?" he smiled, "yes! He's extremely fun!" I smiled as I kissed his cheek. Then I turned on the tv as he went upstairs to take a shower.

"So bored..." I whispered as I ran my fingers through my hair, I then sniffed my shirt, "ugh! I need a shower...hmm..." I smirked as I got up, I walked into the bathroom where my boyfriend was listening to music and showering. I removed my clothing and got into the shower behind him. I wrapped my arms around him and he jumped. "Y-Y/n? What are you doing?" he asked as I giggled, "I need a shower and I'm too lazy to wait until you get out," I told him as he chuckled, I held him as the warm water slid down our bodies. He sighed contently, "hey, Eddie..." I started as I kissed his shoulder, "yeah?" he looked back at me, "I love you" I smiled and he gave a large smile "I love you too baby" he whispered, we stayed like that until my mind started to wonder, while this was happening I didn't realize my hand had grabbed his dick and started to jerk him slowly. "Ngh~" he moaned silently, as my eyes fluttered open because they had closed, "Y-Y/n...ugh~" he rolled his head back and it landed on my shoulder, "Eddie...I want you" I whispered into his ear as I began to kiss him on the neck, "then you can have me" he then said as he turned around and kissed me roughly. Thankfully our shower was big enough for this.

"Want me to lay you on your back?" he asked and I shook my head, "very well" he then turned me around and pressed me against the glass shower wall, his hand massaged my ass and I moaned. He slowly entered me with ease, "ha~" I moaned as he gripped onto my hair and slowly began to thrust into me, "E-Eddie~" I panted as my face and breast were pressed against the glass. He began to pick up his pace as his grip on my hair tightened and he pulled a little. "Eddie!" I started to scream. "Argh~" he grunted, he pulled me back, so my back was against his chest, "I fucking love you Y/n!" he panted in my ear as he thrusted into me harder. His hand that was gripped in my hair then snaked around to my throat and he squeezed a little. "Y-You not as i-innocent as I t-thought" I moaned as his other hand began to rub my clit. "AH~" I screamed as his grip around my throat tightened, "fucking...damn" he groaned as he began to rub faster, "we've gotta make this quick b-because I've got w-work soon" he moaned as I screamed out, "E-Eddie...I-I'm gonna...ngh~" I screamed out, he kissed my shoulder and then my ear. "Cum for me baby..." he panted. I screamed out and shook from my orgasm. He continued to thrust into me for his release, then he bit down on his shoulder, buried himself deep inside of me, and release. We panted as he pulled out, I panted as we washed up properly, and then got dressed. I sat on the sink as I watched him get dressed.

"I love you" I smiled as he looked at me, he placed his hands on my hips and stared into my eyes. "Y/n...what's the one place you've always wanted to go?" he asked as I thought, "Dubai, Atlantis..." I told him as he chuckled, "I meant here in America" he spoke (yeah you two live in America cause I'm boring like that) "I dunno...I guess...hmm...I dunno..." I chuckled as he smiled, "okay...let's get to bed" he kissed my forehead, "carry me, Marius!" I shouted as he chuckled. He tucked his arms under my legs and picked me up bridal style. He carried me to our room, lay me down and then lay next to me.

~Eddie's pov~

I lay in bed as she fell fast asleep. 'Grand Canon? No...that isn't all that romantic...Statue of Liberty? It'd make a great picture...hmm...no...that wouldn't work...maybe Yellowstone National Park...with the geysers...no, no...it'll smell of sulfur and she's a huge fan of SuperNatural so she'll think a demon is near or something' I chuckled to myself as I thought of a place, 'what about...Montana's Glacier National Park...that'd be romantic...hmm...' I rolled over onto my side. 'what does she like...she likes wizards...' I stared at my wand that I had got after playing as Newt and I smiled to myself, 'we're gonna leave tomorrow...we're getting in an RV and we're going on a road trip! I know exactly where we'll go...' I smiled as I closed my eyes and fell to sleep. The next morning I woke up earlier than before, I walked downstairs because someone was knocking on the door. I opened the door and saw Ezra standing there, "sup dude?" he smiled as I let him in, "I just woke up..." I yawned as I rubbed my eyes, "well I packed up the RV...is Newt joining us?" he asked as the dog barked and ran up to him. "Y/n wants him to come so yeah..." I nodded as I closed the door. He petted Newt and then turned to me. "You figure out a place to do it yet?" he cocked an eyebrow, "yeah...it's a place I know she'll like...please tell me you packed up your costume..." I spoke, "my Credence costume?" he cocked his head as I nodded, "duh! Wand and all" he smiled as I chuckled. "Awesome!" I laughed as I walked into the kitchen and began to make breakfast.

___________________________________________________

I lied about the T-Swift thing in the last chapter...gotta better idea in my head-Marius