4

I went home, sat on the couch, sighed, and started to play a game. 'That happened...' I chewed on the inside of my mouth, I tried to focus on my game, but I kept thinking about him. 'His lips were a perfect match for mine...' I traced my thumb over my lips, I smiled and then blushed. "What are you doing?! You just met Y/n!" I shouted to myself, 'but...that shouldn't matter...should it?' I cleared my throat as I turned off my system, I got up, walked into the kitchen, got me a cup of Coke/Pepsi walked outside onto my front porch and sat down on the chair as I watched people walk by.  'I should've asked for his number...' I sighed as I looked at the leaves of the trees blowing in the wind. They all danced together. I pulled out my phone and started playing some Sweeny Todd.

"Seems a downright shame" I started to sing along.

"Shame?" someone spoke as I looked up and saw Eddie was just walking. I snorted.

"Wot's his name has
Had
Has
Nor it can't be traced

Business needs a lift
Debts to be erased
Think of it as thrift as a gift
If you get my drift, no?

Seems an awful waste
I mean, with the price of meat
What it is? When you get it
If you get it,"

"Ah" he smiled as I giggled.

"Good, you got it

Take, for instance, Mrs. Mooney and her pie shop
Business never better using only pussycats and toast
Now a pussy's good for maybe six or seven at the most
And I'm sure they can't compare as far as taste"

"Mrs. Lovett, what a charming notion" he climbed onto my porch, holding himself up with the railing (he was on the other side of the railing).

"Well, it does seem a waste"

He laughed as he jumped over the railing and then leaned against it. "So...whatcha doing?" he cocked his head as I snorted again. "Listening to music, talking to you, drinking Coke/Pepsi and just...sitting here..." I told him as he chuckled,  I then pulled a lighter out of my pocket, "wanna go...set some shit on fire?" I asked him as I lit the lighter, "why do you have that?" he cocked an eyebrow, "because why the fuck not...I'm a pyro...I also carry this knife for defense" I told him as I pulled out a simple pocket knife. "Okay. The knife makes sense because people are crazy out there...but the lighter...I just...I can't get my head around it" he spoke as I snickered, "I hope you can't...that'd be weird if you wrapped your head around my lighter" I told him as I put both my items back in my pocket. He snorted and then laughed. "Oh! I wanna give you my number because you're fun", "we're not gonna address the two kisses we gave each other?" I cocked an eyebrow, "not right now...I realized after you left whenever I kissed you first that we had just met...so I wanna get to know you some more before we share another kiss" he spoke as I blushed, "anyway! I'll give you my number so you can boast to friends" I snickered as he chuckled, "Yes! Hey Y/n! I got a beautiful womans number!" he spoke as I laughed, "you say beautiful, I say 'get that monster out of here! Oh...that's me...'" I told him as I handed him my phone and he put his number in my phone and then he put my number in his phone.

"I know what I want your contact name to be!" I smiled as he chuckled, "what's it gonna be?" he smirked as he sat down beside me. "It's gonna be Newt slash Marius...or maybe adorable Hufflepuff...or maybe just fucking Hufflepuff," I told him as he shook his head laughing, "we Hufflepuffs are awesome, loyal people," he told me as I giggled. "I'm a Y/H/H," I told him.

If you're Hufflepuff:

"You have no room to judge since you're also a Hufflepuff!" he exclaimed as I laughed.

If not:

"Well...that's your problem...you're not a Hufflepuff" he playfully stuck his tongue out as I giggled. (This part is the rest of the chapter...) "well...I better get going...see ya" he smiled as he got up, he jumped over the railing again, "can you not do that, please? You're gonna hurt yourself" I told him as he turned around, "it looked awesome though" he shouted as he walked backward, "not the point!" I shouted as he laughed and then waved bye. I waved bye as he ran off.

I smiled and walked inside where I sat on the couch and started to watch TV.