2

We walked down the sidewalk, "so when's the next Fantastic Beasts coming out?" she asked as she turned to look at me and walked backward. "I don't know...they don't tell me things like that..." I chuckled as I scratched the back of my neck, she smiled as she stared at me which caused me to lightly blush, "uh...ahem...s-so how well can you sing?" I asked her as I cleared my throat, "pretty well..." she smiled as we reached my house, we walked inside, "well...w-we can go over some lines if you want" I smiled at her, "considering you're Marius and I'm Cosette...sure...I have one request, however," she spoke as we stood on my small porch, we were pretty close to each other and I blushed again, "don't sing the saddest song in Les Mis history", "On My Own?" I cocked my head to the side, "no! Empty Chairs At Empty Tables...you think On My Own is the saddest song in the movie?" she asked as we walked inside, "yeah...it's extremely sad. I feel bad for Éponine. Because she loves Marius and he's just like. Nope! I love this person I don't know anything about! But she's hot so fuck it!" I told her as she laughed.

~Your pov~

I smiled as he walked upstairs to change, I looked around his front room, there wasn't much to look at. He had a magazine on his coffee table next to a Fantastic Beasts mug. 'Wow' I chuckled, I took a seat on his couch, pulled out my phone and played On My Own because I love singing along to that song.

"On my own
Pretending he's beside me
All alone
I walk with him 'til morning

Without him
I feel his arms around me
And when I lose my way I close my eyes
And he has found me

In the rain, the pavement shines like silver
All the lights are misty in the river
In the darkness, the trees are full of starlight
And all I see is him and me forever and forever

And I know it's only in my mind
That I'm talking to myself and not to him
And although I know that he is blind
Still, I say, there's a way for us

I love him
But when the night is over
He is gone
The river's just a river

Without him
The world around me changes
The trees are bare and everywhere
The streets are full of strangers

I love him
But every day I'm learning
All my life
I've only been pretending

Without me
His world will go on turning
A world that's full of happiness
That I have never known

I love him
I love him
I love him
But only on my own"
I sang. "Why?!" I heard him say as I jumped, he fell to the ground holding his chest, "it's so sad!" he exclaimed as I laughed, "you're so stupid...also, you seriously have a Fantastic Beasts mug? Egotistical much?" I asked him as he got up and chuckled. "It's one of those mugs that show a picture due to the temperature" he spoke as he picked up the mug, "come along" he motioned as I chuckled, got up and followed him to the kitchen. He turned on the faucet, poured out whatever was in there, put the mug under the faucet, and I watched as it changed from black to all the creatures in the movies. "That's hella cool" I smiled as another song came on from my phone which was still in the front room. "NO!" I shouted as I ran to the front room and changed it. "What song was that?", "Little Fall Of Rain" I told him, he clenched his jaw, "you know...that scene made me cry...and I've gotta do it again" he spoke as he sat down on his couch, "we were gonna run through lines remember" I told him as he looked at me, "right...uh...I have a copy of the script if you need one" he smiled as he got up.

"I've seen the movie enough times to know all the words," I told him as he smiled, "I suppose being Marius before also helps" he chuckled, "so...what song do you wanna start?" I cocked my head, "Heart Full of Love" he simply replied with a large smile. I changed over the song to that song, "it'll help with the music part" I chuckled as he smiled.