15

We stared at the ceiling panting, we were silent, "I told you that I love you..." he finally said making me laugh, "that's one way of proving it...I thought you were going to do something cute..." I chuckled as he pulled me into his chest "well...your eyes were just asking for sex" he told me as I rolled my eyes, "you're such an idiot..." I told him as he kissed me passionately. I traced his lips with my thumb, "I'm sorry for the pain I had caused you Y/n..." he whispered against my lips, "I love you" I spoke as he rubbed my bare back. "I never want to leave you ever again..." he spoke as he held me tighter in his arms. "What are you doing out here by the way?" we both asked, "I came out to think for a while...you?" he asked as he looked down at me, "I already told you. I came out here to get away from you..." I whispered, he then sat up, looked at me in the eyes, "Y/n...I love you. Will you be mine again? Please?" he asked as I chuckled, "so long as you promise to do what you just did to me for as long as we're together.

~A month later again~

I was on the Jimmy Fallon show with Eddie, "so...you two are...dating. Right?" he asked as I smiled, "yes! Yes Y/n is my girlfriend and I love her very much" Eddie spoke as he gave me a kiss on the cheek which caused the crowd to aww. I was sitting there listening to the two of them talk when I gasped. Eddie and Jimmy both looked over at me, "what?" Eddie asked, "I'm so stupid!" I exclaimed as he cocked an eyebrow, "oh my god!" I facepalmed, "what is it darling?" he laughed, "okay! So you remember in Fantastic Beasts when Newt tells Mary Lou that he was a chaser after she asked if he was a seeker after truth?" I asked, "yeah..." he was confused. "I just realized that...Chaser was Newt's Quidditch position!" I told them as Eddie started laughing, "how long have you been a fan of Fantastic Beasts?" Jimmy laughed, "since it came out," I told him as we all laughed. "I can't believe you just figured that our Y/n" Eddie was laughing so hard that he was crying.

"It's not funny! I thought he was just saying he was a chaser after truth and not a seeker because I always made the joke that he was a keeper" I spoke as Eddie laughed again. "and I still stand by my joke..." I smiled at Eddie, "he is a keeper" I chuckled as he smiled.

~A year later~

A/n: no this is not the end lmao...I'm jumping around because I'm running out of ideas

I sat on the couch playing a game, "no, no, n-...DAMNIT!" I shouted, Eddie, walked in and sat down beside me, "you okay?" he asked wrapping his arms around my waist, I sighed heavily as I looked at him. "The fucking Pitioss dungeon...is pissing me off," I told him as gestured to Final Fantasty15. "What's it doing that is making you mad?" he cocked an eyebrow, "see...Noct doesn't die in the dungeon...he just responds...it's aggravating...especially whenever you get to a part, you fall off the side, and you have to do it all over again" I groaned as he chuckled and held me in his arms.

"Do you need to let off some steam?" he cocked an eyebrow, I snorted and wrapped my arms around his torso. "That's a thought" I whispered as he chuckled, he placed his forehead against mine, "I've got a question to ask" he spoke as I smiled, "what?" I raised an eyebrow.

"Do you hear the people sing?
Singing the songs of angry men?"
he sang as I snorted. "I thought we were done with the singing thing..." I told him as he chuckled, "you're the only one I sing for" he whispered as he kissed my lips. "But only Les Mis songs..." I spoked as he kissed me again, "of course" he responded with another kiss, "you *Eddie kisses you* know *Eddie kisses you again* there are..." I trailed off because he kept kissing me. I kissed back, "I'll never tire of this" he whispered against my lips as I smiled, "nor will I, Vhenan" I whispered as he smiled.