13

Y/n and I got in place for our scene. I walked over to the gate as she stopped, and looked at me.

"A heart full of love
A heart full of song
I'm doing everything all wrong
Oh God, for shame
I do not even know your name
Dear Mademoiselle
Won't you say?
Will you tell?"
I sang as she clenched her jaw, her breathing grew heavy as she walked up to the gate and refused to look me in the eyes.

"A heart full of love
No fear, no regret"
she sang as I chewed on the inside of my mouth. She still did not look me in the eye. "Cut!" shouted the director as she wipes away a tear, I looked away from her, "Y/n...you've gotta look him in the eye" the director spoke, "s-sorry sir..." she whispered, I cleared my throat as we went back to where we were before the gate. I walked up to the gate, she stopped and looked at me.

"A heart full of love
A heart full of song
I'm doing everything all wrong
Oh God, for shame
I do not even know your name
Dear Mademoiselle
Won't you say?
Will you tell?"
I sang once more as she walked up to the gate, she was hesitant about looking me in the eyes but as soon as she did I could see the sadness and heartbreak in her eyes. 'Damnit!' I mentally screamed at myself as I felt tears start to well in the corners of my eyes.

"A heart full of love
No fear, no regret"
she sang as a tear escaped her eyes.

"M-My name is Marius Pontmercy" I sang as I cried a little,

"And mine's C-Cosette" she sniffled as she wiped her eyes.

"Cosette, I don't know what to say!" more tears streamed down my face

"Then make no sound!" she choked out as her tears kept falling from her eyes.

"I-I am l-lost" I cried.

"I..." she stopped, "I'm sorry I can't do this right now..." she spoke as she walked off, I could feel my heart break as I watched her walk away. 'Please come back' more tears streamed down my cheeks.

~Your pov~

I walked into my dressing room, my hands in my hair as I sobbed and paced. I placed a hand on my mouth as I cried and slowly kneeled down holding my chest because I felt as though I couldn't breathe. 'N-No! P-Please not now!' I was hyperventilating. I lay on the ground unable to breathe, holding my chest because it felt as though an elephant sat on my chest. "Y/n!" George rushed over to me, "I-I can't breathe!" I panted, he then got up and ran out of the room.

~Eddie's pov~

I sat on set as George ran in, "Hugh!" he ran up to Hugh, "what? What is it?" Hugh asked, "it's Y/n! She's having trouble breathing" he explained as I got up, the three of us ran to her room where there was a crowd surrounding her, "back away! Give her some air!" I shouted as I pushed through them. I kneeled down in front of her, "Y/n...listen to me...I'm here" I spoke in a soothing voice as she looked at me and gripped onto her chest. "E-Eddie..." she cried as I sat beside her and held her. "Shh...focus on my voice" I whispered. I looked at Hugh, "sing One Day More" I told him as he cocked an eyebrow, "just do it!" I shouted as he jumped a little.

Bold-Eddie

Italic- You

Bold Italic-You and Eddie

Bold Underline-Hugh or Russell

Italic Underline-Samantha, George, or Aaron

Bold Italic Underline-Everyone

"One day more
Another day, another destiny
This never-ending road to Calvary
These men who seem to know my crime
Will surely come a second time
One day more"
Hugh began as her shaking stopped,

"I did not live until today
How can I live when we are parted?"
I sang as I held her.

"One day more" Hugh sat down across from us. I placed a finger under her chin, lifted her face and looked into her eyes. "Come on, love, sing with me" I whispered as I wiped away one of her tears. Her breathing grew normal again.

"Tomorrow you'll be worlds away
And yet with you, my world has started"
we both sang softly.

"One more day all on my own" Samantha sat down beside Hugh.

"Will we ever meet again?"

"One more day with him not caring"

"I was born to be with you"

She stared into my eyes as I stared into hers. I caressed her cheek with my thumb, I could see the love she had for me in her eyes. I leaned down a little and then placed a kiss on her forehead. The others just walked out of the room as the two us sat on the floor, I looked at her, "you're gonna be fine Y/n..." I swallowed hard, "you've got Keith..." I spoke as she gave me a sad look, I then got up, and left the room.