chapter-9

Next day when I woke up, Dean had fever and it reminded me how Daisy told me to take him to a doctor.

Last night being the macho man he is, he assured me he was fine and being the fool in love I believed him. I was full on panicking now.
" Oh my god! DEAN! Wake up babe! We have to go to a doctor now"

I hurriedly booked a cab and checked my PayPal account. I took a sigh of relief when I saw the balance. Thankgod for friends like Daisy.

" Babe! I am alright" he whispered and dragged my hand toward him.

" DEAN! I am taking you and I have enough money! You are coming with me, even if I have to drag you" I shouted.

He winced but started to get up. Thankfully cab was already outside and as soon as the driver saw Dean he came out to help us.

We went to the nearest clinic and turned out the Doctor was a retired surgeon which helped our situation. After getting Dean the treatment he needed we went back to the warehouse.

" I can't leave you here" I whispered in his ear as his head was lying on my lap.

To this Dean opened his eyes and stared at me with a look I couldn't interpret.

" Then don't go"

I smiled " I have to go! But I want you to come with me"

His hand was caressing my leg, making me shiver in need.

I gulped when he suddenly stood up. He brought his lips near mine and stared in my eyes.

I couldn't bear it anymore, i closed my eyes in anticipation and perked up my lips.
He took the invitation and in the next minute his lips were on mine.

This kiss was different, it portrayed his hunger, need and appreciation. I couldn't  match his pace as he started to bit my lips making me moan.

His hands were squeezing my boobs. Finally I couldn't take it and broke the kiss to take a breath.

He brought his face near my neck and started nuzzling.

I laughed " Stop it! It's tickling" then finally he whispered what was on his mind all this time " Move in with me"

I surely heard the words but couldn't believe them.

" D-Dean! Are you serious?"

" Dead serious" Dean said and hugged me.

I was so lost in my thoughts that I didn't return his hug. And now that I think about it, may be I should have or maybe I did right.

" First tell me! How did you got hurt so bad?"