Chapter-2

Age-14
 I was doodling my name with Dean's when suddenly i heard my Mom shouting "Ava Honey! Come down Ryan's here for you"

I frowned feeling strange because Ryan never meets me heck! since Dean told him to back off that day he even rarely hang outs in the neighbourhood.

I hurriedly wore my pink fluffly in trend slippers and went down the stairs while tried to manage my hair which are frizzy due to rainy days.

 I reached the door and saw Ryan standing just outside of it. "Hey Ryan! i waved awkwardly and threw a more awkward smile. Sometimes i feel we could have been good friends but then i remember Dean's possessive glare and let go of the idea as soon as it came.

" Hey! Ava" his reply was equally awkward.
" Sooooo!" I searched my mind for more topic we could make small talk on but before i could find it he spoke hurriedly

" look you know how crazy Dean is! I am just here as a messanger and if i took more than 10 minutes with you i am pretty sure he will find out" 

I gulped feeling butterflies in my stomach. Dean sent him. I inwardly squeeled and jumped up and down. Officially we were'nt a thing and although dean make sure i remain single but he never claimed me as his girlfriend also. so sending Ryan is sure something !

I know! I know! What you guys are thinking. In this time of cellphones why would he need a messanger so the thing is my Mom have this stupid notion in her head that only after my 15 birthday i would need a personal cellphone before that i only just need to concentrate on my studies.

" So what's the message" i excitedly asked Ryan.

He looked left and right as he is going to deliever some top level secret and not his brother's love message and wierdly whispered " keep your windows unlocked and lights off after 8 pm" and ran back toward his house without even explaining more.

I was confused but shrugged and went in my house already trying to decode the message!

'What if he is going to throw a stone wrapped in love letter'

'What if he is going to do a romantic gesture for me like john cusack in say anything'

'W-what if he is going to come up and finally ask me for being his girlfriend'

I smiled shyly and happily threw myself at my bed and squeeled loudly in the pillow.
And like a sickfool in love i was i spent each minute and second like a punishment it was and at sharp 7:50 called it a night for which my parents wasted my five minute with assuring themselve i was'nt sick or depressed because i never like ever sleep before 11.

I ran to my room like my ass was on fire and gracefully stopped just outside of my room and tried my best to catch my breath before entring the room and turned off the light and open the window with as much grace i could find in me.

After that i went and found my mom's cosmo which i stole from her this noon and sat on my bad in a lady like manner and started to act that i was lost in my magzine but actually after every minute went by my eyes was wandering toward the clock and as every hour went by my heart painfully dropped.

After 12 i was tired because of sitting in a same position and dropped my body on the bed still trying to keep my eyes open but it seems even if i did'nt give up on Dean my body did and deep sleep consumed me .

Next day at school i kept looking for Dean to show up but he never came and my nerves were so high that i amost marched up to his house to find why he is not doing his usual keeping an eye on me routine and then i got a not so brilliant idea and started executing it.

After school when i was walking home with Daisy i saw Ryan standing at the nearest pole and thinking this was my only chance i started executing my evil plan.As soon as i saw my target i went toward him.

"Marcus! Marcus! I called my classmate who also once asked me for a date but before i could deny him on my own i heard Dean handled him whatever that means.

"Oh hey! Ava, everything ok!" He asked nervously.

I was about to place my hand on his should to make Ryan believe things but watching Marcus fidget nervously made me change my mind and plan both.Then i just smiled at him and made a gibberish reason for stopping him.

After reaching home i went to my room's window and stared at Dean's house like a stalker and almost felt like crying because i was tired of being this crazy over him and him being this ignorant asshole.

That night i tried my best to not open the window but after half an hour after 8 i gave up and slightly left it open and turned my lights off and because of the tired day , i laid down and started drifting towards the sleep.
But before the sleep can caught me in her grip i heard something which made me keep my eyes open. 

Then suddenly i saw a silhouette standing near the window and i just knew like i always know with him.

He's here! I wanted to instantly run in his arms but my yesterday's broken heart and ego kept me in place.

But i was'nt pretending to sleep either. No! I was'nt, why would i? He was in my room at an hour for which i am pretty sure my mom would ground me for life . But heck i was ready to risk it because it was my own mother who told me 'Ava sure listen to your brain but always follow your heart' and with Dean my heart always leads me to him.

Slowly he stalked toward me and stopped at the side of the bed staring at me continuously. 

It was dark i could'nt really see him but i was sure he was wearing his usual scowl and wanted to unleash his verbal beast on me. 

"Why did'nt you come?" i asked with a little anger, hurt and annoyance mixed in my voice.

"Why were you smiling at Marcus?" was his reply.

I cringed, so he knows. He came because of it, i was right after all. Again Dean's possessiveness won over my love leaving an empty space in me.

I wanted to kick him out right then but knew better and instead of answering i scooted over and turned my back on him.

After a minute i felt him laying down behind me and his arms circling my waist and pulled my back toward his front and we spooned.

I was so confused with everything that i almost forgot about the door being unlocked i started to get up but his hands tightened on me " I locked it already" i sighed ofcourse he knows and after that we stayed in silence but after some time i drifted off and that was the day Dean started sneaking into my room like a theif and kept stealing a piece of my heart everytime he came and left.
 ****************************************
Hey! Guys!
I hope you are enjoying :)
If you like my story do recommend it to others.
If you have suggestions feel free to suggest but plz be nice.
Thanks.
I really love Dean and hope you guys too.

You can interact with me freely, i won't bite😉
Comment
Vote