Chapter-7

Ava-

As soon as we entered my home, Dean didn't bother with anything and straight up went to my room.

Knowing he was drenched, I went to my parent's room to get my father's old clothes.

With my father's old faded t-shirt and shorts, I entered the room which was a wrong thing to do, really wrong thing to do. because Dean was naked from the waist above and currently was drying his hair from my towel.

His body wasn't all muscles but it was fit as fit as Dean could afford and because this was my first time watching a man like this I was probably burning red.

I cleared my throat to let him know but he didn't stop or covered himself. " stop staring babe! It's all yours anyway" my breath hitched hearing him call me babe .

It's not like it was the first time but with Dean affection come as rarely as rain in a desert.

And because I was already feeling turned on, him calling me babe only made the matters worst.

I knew mom and Dad would be back by 2: am at least but Dean have been here before so many times without them catching them ever.

So it was possible. My mind was running with hopes and fears. May be today is the day, I will finally loose my virginity! Is it too soon? Am I shaved? Damn what if today mom and Dad decide to check up on me? What if I am not a good lay.

I was buzy imaging my whole life out when Dean's voice snapped me out.

" Close your mouth Ava, we ain't doing anything"

I was definitely red now from embarrassment. I started back tracking " NO I was just-"

" Save it babe! I know you since you were a stammering kid"

I frowned at him but noded and left the room feeling stupid and as always sick in his love.

I must have slept on the sofa while feeling embarrass for myself because suddenly I was being lifted by two strong arms and without any doubt I knew it was my Dean, taking care of me.

He gently laid me down on my bed and then locked the door, I wanted to ask him about the time but before I could remove the sleepy fog grabbed my mind, I was suddenly engulfed in his embrace. It was so peaceful and warm that my sleep again took me back in its clutch.

I was having a nightmare where Dean was behind the bars and I was pleading my parent's for help and then suddenly in my dream Dean was telling me to wake up.

" Wake up Ava! Damn it! Wake up babe!"

The urgency in his voice finally took me out of the dream I was trapped it " What's wrong?"

" Your folks are here"

" Oh! But we have locked!"

He smirked " yes but they have been calling you as well"

I nodded and because I am a night owl so, they must have presumed I was awake and if I didn't respond, They might decide to check upon me and any parent would freak out if their teenage daughter who's usually reading until 5 am sometimes, is suddenly sleeping with a door locked.

As usual Dean used the ladders outside my room and left me alone.

After gathering my thoughts and sanity, I descended the stairs to see my parent's laughing with each other.

After so many years watching them still so much in love always fill my heart with lots of hope.

I hope Dean and I could have this but recently his behaviour and lifestyle is making me doubt everything.  My parents must have noticed me standing because it was their voice who finally brought me back from my Dean"dreamy"land.

"Sweetheart! Why weren't you responding? We were just about to check upon you to see whether you are asleep or not"

" Dad I was asleep but you guys woke me up" I whined pretending that everything was really like they thought.

 My dad patted the seat next to him and being the daddy's girl I am, I ran to his side. My mother laughed at my child like behaviour and just like that I knew everything will be alright.

Next morning I was talking to Daisy when suddenly I got a second call. Because it was Dean, I put Daisy's call on hold and picked his up.

"Hey! Dean" I said.

" Ava i-i need--you"

Hearing his broken voice put me on guard instantly and without waiting I ran to the address he gave me.

It was his friend's house. I haven't learn driving yet so I had to wait for a uber but the wait was killing me, my heart was dying thinking about all the reason why would Dean need me.

I have never heard his voice broken like that. I was praying like crazy when suddenly uber pulled up out of my house. I told the driver to hurry and tried calling Dean again.

No one picked the call making me scared shitless. I was just about to call again when the uber pulled In front of a shady looking house. It was all bricks making it look like a warehouse. I was more scared now but didn't let myself back out. After paying the driver I went toward the house.