chapter-6

Age 17
Ava

"ARE YOU KIDDING ME RIGHT NOW AVA?" My best friend shrieked in my ear causing me to wince.

" NO I AM NOT D" I replied while rolling my eyes.

" But why? You said you will go!!"

"And now I can't, and it's not even like you would be alone, I was going to be a thirdwheel anyway"

"It's Dean! Isn't it? He's stopping you right?"

" Daisy! You are my best friend, please understand, I know you very well and I also know you would never plan a sudden trip with me unless you have ulterior motive and fortunately Luke called me last night to share his excitement for our "trip" so, please" I sigh.

"Damn, that idiot"

"I am in love with him D, nothing's gonna change that"

"I wish Ava, you knew what love is. Because what you and Dean share are nothing
but...but I don't know it's nearly abusive"

"Not again D, I'll call you later" I disconnected the call in frustration.

She is unstoppable, it's the third time She tried to set up me with some random guy just so that I can know what I and Dean have is wrong.

I groan thinking about Dean. He somehow got to know about this before me and before I knew, he was threatening Luke and how he will destroy him before he can even think about me.

I swear that guy has the biggest trust issues. Good for him, I know him and his life otherwise believe me, I am not that much of a doormat but knowing about Dean and what I know while watching him behave like this, I somehow understand.

His asshole father did a number on him. The last year was a true battle for us. But still we somehow managed.

But now, now is what scares me. Dean has started to hang out with some wrong people, even I can not reach him, whenever he is with them. He has become moody as well, whenever he is with me, either we fight or..or make out. Since that night it was like Dean lost his control.

I know he wants to take things further this year but for some reason I am not ready. In short this new Dean was scaring me and I really need to do something before I loose my chance at my happily ever after and before you judge, yes! I believe Dean to be my forever and no one can make me believe otherwise.

It was raining but because it was vacations I was not worried about school but Dean. He's out again probably.

Our town is too small that if I try I can probably find him but knowing Dean I didn't dare. He doesn't want me to come In front of his "those friends" and this time I agree with him. They are bunch of troublemakers and knowing Dean is hanging out with them kills me to no end but again I am helpless.

It's eight at night and he's nowhere to find, now that the fear has gripped me I am not worried about his anger and finally I leave my house to search him. Fortunately my mom is out with dad for some office party.

The rain is hitting my umbrella hard making me tremble in fear. The streets are void of any soul. It looks like I am the only one left in this world.

I move toward the train tracks in hope of finding Dean there sheltered under the public shed. But when I find no one I decide it's impossible for me to find him under this hard rain. But as soon as I started to cross the tracks I felt goosebumps rising on my whole body like they were indicating something and finally I felt his eyes on me .

I raise my eyes to find Dean standing some feet apart from me. I gulped down my feelings and turned my back on him.

I didn't want him to see my relief and agony. When I was sure my face was a mask of fury and I half turned and shouted so that my voice could reach his ears, piercing the hard rain " Are you coming?"

As usual he didn't bother with a reply and started walking toward our neighbourhood.

I was following him when he stopped and asked me " You folks home?"
" NO" I replied.
Dean noded and started toward my home.

**********
Thanks for reading guys! Sorry for late update, I wasn't feeling inspired at all but finally after some of your requests, I pushed myself and came up with this. Hope you'll like it   .(^_^).