Chapter-8

The door to the warehouse looking house opened and the sight shocked me.

It was all a big room making my assumptions right. It was indeed a warehouse. I frowned thinking what would Dean would be doing here.

I enter the warehouse and Dean's voice caught my attention. He was lying on a abandoned mattress behind some curtain boxes.

" Dean! What the hell happened to you?" I cried seeing his torn shirt and bloody mouth.

" Ava, i need you" he moaned in pain.

I ran toward him and placed my hand gently to his swollen cheek. " Baby you need a doctor"

" I-i can't!"

" then let me call Ryan atleast"

" NO! Never! He will- he will go to dad and I don't want that asshole to know" he pleaded.

My eyes were wet with tears now. " okay fine! Let me call Daisy over, her mom's a EMT nurse."

Dean grumbled something but this time I ignored him and called Daisy. She seemed hesitant but my voice must have given away my displeasure and made her known this was not something she could take lightly.

She assured me she will be here with her. She knows basic stuff because of her Mom's paranoia And her interest in that field. I am sure she could patch up Dean.

He was so much in pain that he kept squeezing my hand making me wince, i know it by now that this is something serious and the though of loosing Dean is killing me.

I was still praying to God for help when Daisy entered the warehouse looking shitless scared. When her eyes caught mine she took a breath of relief but then her eyes went to Dean and fear was again present in her eyes.

" Oh God! AVA, what the hell happened here?"

" Daisy please! Help Dean first" I cried.

Daisy nodded and sat down near Dean. She opened a first aid kit that she must have brought with her and started treating Dean. I was crying silent tears listening to Dean's moan of pain.

He was clutching his fist making me wince with him. I caressed his forehead when Daisy patched up the wound on his shoulder.

" Ava! I think he needs a proper doctor. I have just patched up the wound to last it a little more but it won't heal without proper medical treatment"

I nodded in understanding And asked her to follow me outside.

" C- can you lend me some serious amount of money" I asked feeling ashamed. Being the only kid, I was used to having everything without even asking for it and my pocket money was also generous but not enough to take care of Dean at the moment.

" Ofcourse Ava! You silly, I'll ask mom and make up some shitty excuse. I'll PayPal you" Daisy said and squeezed my shoulder in understanding.

I nodded and went back to Dean who looked better but still beat up.

His eyes was closed and lips parted, even in this condition he was no less than a fallen Angel.

Sometimes I doubt myself and our relationship. But times like this where Dean makes sure to show me how much trust he puts in me and how I am his first instinct, always put me back together.

His eyes slowly opened" Ava! You should go home, it's getting late"

" And what about you? I am not leaving Dean! Are you crazy? I am taking care of you"

He frowned" Baby! I don't want you in trouble and right now I am not in any condition to take care of you"

I noded my head and dialled my mom " Hey mom! I'll be staying at Daisy's. Yeah her mom's on night duty again"

Dean looked shocked for a second then chuckled and finally made space for me on that abandoned mattress.

Although it looked uncomfortable but it was the most serene sleep of my life. That day me and Dean somehow changed. Maybe till then he used to see me as just a responsibility but after that day I started to gain the status of an equal in his eyes.

His grip was not tight that night, but assuring. His kisses were full of love and every caress felt like a stroke of adoration. It was one of the milestone of our relationship and I loved it.