Chapter 13: Melinda May and Persephone adopt Carina Bristol Selwyn

After separating from rest of the group. Melinda May and Persephone walked to a nearby restaurant to decide a plan.

Melinda says "So what is the kid's name now?"

Persephone says "Her name is Carina Bristol Selwyn, she's about 3 or 4 and is at an orphanage in London called Saint Peter's Orphanage and Church."

Melinda says "Then that's where we're going. Should we give her the option of changing her name?"

Persephone says "I don't see why not to."
Melinda says "How about our mother's names?
Persephone says "So how about Nyx Demeter May?"
Melinda says "Sure. Shall we be heading out?"
Persephone nods. Melinda and Persephone stand up out of their chairs and out of the restaurant and into an alley near the restaurant. Persephone says "Since you don't know how to flash yet, do you mind if I flash us to the general area of where the Orphanage is?" Melinda shakes her head no.
Persephone takes Melinda's hand and flashes them to an alley near the orphanage. The pair walk out of the alley. They see the orphanage across the street and walk over. Persephone knocks on the door. Melinda notices a string attached to the side of the door, she walks over and pulls it a couple times a doorbell goes off inside. They hear someone unlocking multiple locks. Melinda and Persephone look at each other. The door opens and the pair sees a man and woman. The man says "I'm Brother Robert and this is Sister Maria, how can we help you guys today?" Persephone says "My soulmate and I called we talked to someone named Father Paul about adopting a little girl named Carina Selwyn." Brother Robert says "You must be Persephone and Melinda Mortem-May." Melinda says "Yes we are." Sister Maria says "Follow me I'll take you to Father Paul's Office." Brother Robert says "I'm going to go make lunch." Sister Maria lead Persephone and Melinda to Father Paul's Office. They come to a door labeled Father's Office. Sister Maria knocks on the door and then opens it and says "Father, Persephone and Melinda Mortem-May are here." Father Paul says "oh yes send them in." Persephone and Melinda walk in and sit down in the chairs in front of the desk. Father Paul looks at Sister Maria and says "Thank You Sister." Sister Maria leaves the office and closes the door behind her.
Father Paul says "So you told me over the phone you were interested in adopting a 3 or 4 year old girl. The only one we have who is interested in getting adopted is 3 years old and is named Carina Selwyn." Melinda says "How about we fill out the adoption papers first then go meet Carina?" Father Paul nods and gets the required papers and 30 minutes later everything is signed.
Father Paul says "Follow me I'll take you to Carina's Room." Father Paul leads the pair to Carina's Room and he knocks on the door and opens it and says "Carina you have been adopted." Carina runs out of her bedroom door and sees Persephone and Melinda and runs to them. Persephone picks her up and Carina. Father Paul says "you have the brat now." The new family leaves the Orphanage and into an ice cream store. Melinda says "Carina would you like to give you a new name?"
Carina says "Yes please mommy." Persephone says "Would you like to know the name we came up with?" Carina nods her head. Melinda says "Nyx Demeter May." Carina says "I love it." Melinda says "We should be going back to Olympus soon the ceremony is in 10 minutes?" Persephone picks up Carina and takes Melinda's hand and she flashes them to Olympus. Once there on the way to the throne room Melinda and Persephone describes what the ceremony is what is going to be done. They arrive in the throne room and they see the other trios.