Chapter 14: Phoebe Morse and Amphritrite rescue Gwendolyn Petunia Dursley

After going separate ways from Saint Agnes, Amphitrite and Phoebe go to an alley. Amphitrite flashes them to Number 4 Privet Drive. They here screaming and yelling from inside. Phoebe looks around and sees a young couple heading to their care across the street. Phoebe elbows Amphitrite and gestures to the couple Amphitrite nods and the two head across the street. Phoebe says "Excuse me I was wondering if I could use a phone?" The young lady of the couple says "Of course," hands Phoebe her cell phone and Phoebe asks "what is the number for Child Services?" The man of the couple says "0808-800-5000." Phoebe says "Thank You," and dials the number and waits for someone to answer. The line is answered with "Hello child welfare services department." Phoebe says "I would like to report abuse and possibly neglect. I heard sobbing and yelling." The person says "What is the address 4 Privet Drive. Listen we'll be there as soon as we can but based on what you said I don't think the kid will last that long so I want you to know to go get the girl of there now if she's hurt I want you to take her to a hospital and I'll let you adopt her." Phoebe says "Yes ma'am bye." Phoebe thanks the couple and hands the young lady back her cellphone. Amphitrite and Phoebe head back to 4 Privet Drive and ring the door. The door opens and a fat man is there who says "How can I help you ladies?" Amphitrite says " I'm Amphitrite Oceanus and this is Phoebe. Yes we just have some questions about the yelling and sobbing we heard. The CWSD told us that we weren't the only ones to report you. They wanted us to look around and gave us this,"sticks her hand in her coat and a transfer of guardianship," hand the papers to the man. The man sees Gwendolyn Petunia Dursley and says "I'm Vernon Dursley please come in and we'll sign these after we talk a bit." Amphitrite and Phoebe walk in and after question the Dursley's and they met the children. Phoebe noticed that Gwendolyn was scared. So she went over and asked "Hey little one, I'm Phoebe Morse and this is Amphitrite." Gwendolyn recognizes Amphitrite and runs over to Amphitrite and cries into her shoulder and whispering "thank you" over and over again. Amphitrite and Phoebe look at Dudley and see signs of him being a demigod. Amphitrite says " Gwen this Phoebe would you go to her, I need to talk to Petunia." Gwen nods and Amphitrite hands her to Phoebe and tells the pair to pack up. Amphitrite says "I'm actually Amphitrite, Greek goddess. Let me ask is Dudley a demigod?" Petunia and Vernon look at each other. Petunia says "he is. By sister Lily Potter helped us find a ritual because we were having trouble getting pregnant. We found one it calls out to for help it didn't matter if they were titans or gods. Lily was somehow was able to call upon the ones who helped us were Tethys, a titan of the sea and Ares, god of war." Amphitrite says "I'll let them know it was a false alarm if you sign these paper for Gwendolyn." Petunia and Vernon look at each other and sign the papers. Phoebe and Gwendolyn come down with a small bag and the trio leaves. Gwen says "Could you guys change my name?" Phoebe and Amphitrite look at each other and Phoebe says "we had one in mind. Would you like to know it?" Gwendolyn nods. Amphitrite says "Ariel Tethys Morse." Gwendolyn says "I love it." Phoebe says "We should head back to Olympus." Amphitrite picks up Gwendolyn and takes Phoebe's hand. The trio walks to an alley and Amphitrite flashes them to Olympus.