Chapter 15: Adelle Vine and Ariadne adopt Jenny O'Malley

After going there separate ways from the other goddesses and their soulmates. Ariadne grabs Adelle's hand and leads her to an alley and flashes them to an alley next to Coldrock Orphanage for Homeless Girls.
In the Alley
Adelle sees a little girl emptying ashes into a box next to the orphanage. The little girl looks up at them and runs over. The girl sees Ariadne and runs into her arms and says "You came to get me. I'm Jenny O' Malley and am 5 years old." Ariadne says " I'm Ariadne and this is Adelle, my soulmate." Adelle says "Jenny would you like to come home with us?" Jenny says "Jenny says Yes Ma'am." Adelle says "Ariadne you know it would save time if you just erased Jenny from Ms. Frouchey's memory." Ariadne says "Ok." Ariadne removes anything trace of Jenny from Ms. Frouchey's memory.  Adelle, Ariadne, and Jenny walk out of the alley and to a nearby cafe." Ariadne says "Jenny would you like a new name?" Jenny says "Yes please." Adelle says "We have one if you would like to hear it and then tell us what you think?" Jenny nods. Ariadne says "Pasiphae Eris Vine." Jenny says "I love it." Ariadne takes Jenny and Adelle's hands and flashes them back to Olympus.