Chapter 8

Pleione' s outfit for  day is above.

Last Time:

Hera/Hestia/Persephone/ Ariadne/Amphritrite wake up and looks at their clock and sees that it says 07:00 hours. The five goddesses get up and get dressed for the day.

Now:

Next Morning

With Pleione & Artemis

Pleione wakes up and remembers that today is the day that Mama and Pleione are going to get people my age. Pleione looks around Mama and her's tent. She sees that Mama is still sleeping, and knowing that Mama is still asleep, Pleione still in a crib because she hasn't been able to figure out how to get of it but today she doesn't want to wait for Mama or Daddy to get her out because she's to excited. So Pleione decides to try her luck of getting out all by herself. She puts her hands on top of the bar and carefully climb up to the top of the bar. Once at the top she carefully swings one leg over the bar and then the other leg. Then slides down the other side of the bar to the floor. Now that She's not in her 'prison' anymore, Pleione quietly walks over to Mama's  bed and stealthily climbs up the side of the bed. She smirks mischievously, and begins jumping up and down on the bed. Pleione hears a groan and Artemis rules over. Artemis sees her daughter, then looks at Pleione' s crib and then back at her daughter and looks at the clock and it reads 7:00am. Artemis looks at Pleione with a smile and her face and says "Looks like someone is ready for their own big girl bed." Pleione smiles. Artemis picks up her daughter and gets out of bed. Artemis checks Pleione' s diaper and realizes she needs a change. Artemis changes her daughter's diaper and picks her back up. They walk to the closet. Pleione points at an outfit and says "Mama wanna wear that." Artemis takes  the outfit down and changes her daughter into it. Artemis changes into a silver sundress with a jean jacket vest and silver slip on shoes. The mother- daughter walk out of the tent and sees the hunters around the campfire. They walk over and sit beside Zoe. Zoe hands them each a plate with breakfast on it. When everyone is done eating she says "Daddy Sissies I got outta my crib all by myself." At this Zoe and rest of the hunters stop cleaning up breakfast and each give Pleione a hug and tells her congratulations. Artemis tells Zoe and the hunters that she and Pleione are going out with Hera, Hestia, Amphritrite, Persephone and Ariadne but should be back for dinner. The hunters go get ready  for the day.  Five flashes appear.