Chapter 16

*Twilight's POV*

The next day, flash was still working, but I stayed home, I waited and awaited for them to come back,and they did, they were really tired

"Hey guys!" I greeted "how was life?"

"Eh, alright I guess" Eclipse answered, panting

Boom Boom was exhausted "ya know, Clipsy had to kill 4590 over-sized ducks just to get here"

Everyone stared at her, confused

"Eh, fine...it's wasn't 4590 ducks...it was tirek, I just consider him as 4590 over-sized ducks" Boom Boom joked

I started sassing her "Wow...guurl, you got some real probs there..."

"Ugh, you'll get used to it" Eclipse glared

"She's the insane one here,"Dawn added, smiling, and started patting Boom Boom

"Well Dawn has supreme wubs,and Clipsy is extremely saiyan" Boom Boom smiled

"That's great and all, but can we get to the updates already???" I interrupted

Suddenly they all stared at me...I think I ruined a friend to friend conversation, I was embarrassed

"Sorry, what I mean to say was...what updates have ya got so far?"

Scribble got her list of updates and checked "oh, we have a ton! Let me read the 1st one"

Then she started with the updates

"First one is, Pinkie pie, along with her partner and close friend, Cheese Sandwich, have finally beaten the world record of the largest balloon, Prince Blueblood,or the former record breaker for the world largest balloon, made a 784.9 feet tall and 10.5 kilometers wide of one, large, balloon, of himself.But 3 months 2 weeks and 4 days later, the 2 party ponies made a 1000 feet tall and 50.9 kilometers wide, giant,colorful... Cheesepie. And the best part is,the balloon is made out of rubber that cannot pop. Which means it is not only huge, but also indestructible.Plus they made this balloon in a private place, it's a pretty big hideout. So far only Dashie,AJ,Flutters, and Luna knows about it, and now we know it, but must keep it secret"

I was amazed "Wow...what's the next update?"

"Let's see...pony gives birth to dog...cat speaks French...bla bla bla..."

"Ugh...0_0"

"Ah, here we go! Ponyville's mailmare,Derpy hooves is secretly married to...Dr.whooves?"

I gasped "really?"

"Yeah, according to Rosy...they had a civil wedding, and the priest was...a muffin? Wow..."

"At least That's better than having Spike as a priest..." Eclipse joked, then they started laughing a little

"Ugh...guys...ya done yet? Cause I have more updates" Scribble sighed

"Oh, sorry..." Boom Boom whispered,still laughing

"Okay...Lyra builds communication system to humans...Vinyl's making a new soundtrack about wubs and their awesome glory...and....normal stuff...aha! Here we go!"

I got even more curious "What is it?"

"Princess Celestia's mane is turning...gray, according to Rosy Gunpoint, she's 1190, the older she's turning, the faster she will age, she can turn really old at any time...there's even a chance she can...die..."

My eyes widened "but if Celestia dies, who will raise the sun? Who will rule Equestria? HOW WILL BE SURVIVE??!?!?!" I started flipping out, and flipping tables as well

"Hey! HEY!! Stop!!!" Boom Boom screamed at the top of her voice

"How can I stop? FRIGGIN CELESTIA'S GETTING OLD, AS SCRIBBLE SAID, SHE CAN DIIEEE!!! HOW WILL WE FLIPPIN SURVIVE?!?!?"

Scribble announced "I have another update, Since the crisis, Luna is practicing to raise the sun, and so far, she's going great! She might be the heir to her throne one day"

I sighed in relief "Phew...that's close..."

"Alright, time for the next update...there's a dance night coming this week, it's kinda like a prom, but it's not only for teenagers, but for some reason old people are not invited...0_0...you can't come inside without a date and you have to dress for success...and plus, there's a contest held there, whoever wins gets... $10,000 well that's pretty easy, but I'm already friggin divorced, how will I get in?...oh right, I'm allowed to get in there without a date, I'm a writer! And how will you guys get in? Your not so famous and you don't have dates..."

Boom Boom smiled evilly "easy, we'll just break in, no big deal..."

Dawn and Eclipse agreed and started setting up a plan

"How 'bout you, Twilight? How'll you get in?" Eclipse wondered

"I dunno...I'm not so good at breaking in, I'm no longer a princess, and I dun have a date..."

Dawn questioned "Oh really...? How about Flash? Can't he be your 'date'?"

"No..no..we're just...friends..." I started blushing

"Hehe, ya like him, don't ya?" Eclipse smirked

I blushed harder, they kept embarrassing me...until

"UGH, FINE!!! He'll be my date, not only can we win but...ya know, we can...spend some time together...and all.." My cheekbones were crushing into a million pieces (metaphorically that is)

Then Dawn remembered something "oh wait! I forgot to tell ya, when is the dance?"

Scribble checked her notes "ummm....lemme see....it's...on Saturday"

Boom Boom gasped "SATURDAY??? But it's Wednesday today...which means we only have 3 days left!"

Then suddenly somepony was knocking on the door, I checked who it was, then I saw a filly,panting in exhaustion, I let her in quickly

Then Eclipse shouted atta nowhere "FISH?!?!? What're you doing here?!?!"

"I heard there was a dance coming this Saturday..." She answered

Eclipse was confused "how? Were you stalking us?"

"What? No! Rosy told me"

I was shocked "wait, you know her?"

"Of course I do! I'm her little sis, but I'm not an alicorn, just an earth pony...ya know, now's not the time to talk about me, we gotta go get those outfits for the dance!" She shouted, grabbing my arm, everyone ran to the door. We have. To get ready for this dance!