Chapter 29

*Flash's POV*

We just arrived in Las Pegasus in search of White Flare, the place was big and crowded, we ended up getting lost.

Cause first of all,the buildings were tall and nearly looked similar, the directions were confusing, and of course it was crowded. We finally found a hotel, we checked in that hotel and rested there.

In the morning, after we ate breakfast, we started looking for White Flare. it turned out to be incredibly difficult for us because the place was even more crowded than before. Since it was morning, of course it would make sense if the place was crowded, but what's making the crowd happen?

Twilight was feeling enraged, she told me she had claustrophobia and she couldn't handle tight spaces. I doubt it consuming the fact that she survived several tight spaces before, but most probably couldn't handle spaces this tight. She nearly killed SOMEPONY just because of her claustrophobia.

Our search got harder because we just realized White Flare was hiding from the world, she might be in a disguise and we don't know it, Twilight became even more tired each minute, the others didn't join us and just went different paths,we still stayed in the same city but just different locations.

Pinkie and Cheese went to the grocery to get some food, Soarin and Rainbow went to look for video games just in case they get bored, and Twilight and I went I search of White Flare.

Looking for an Alicorn takes hard work, you have be smart,active,alert, and never tired. And that turned out to be really hard for us because, we're not so smart, we're not active, we're too tired to be alert. And that third sentence answers the last question.

It took a while but we finally found White Flare,she was in a red coat,running really fast, we knew it was her cause her sparkling blue hair was showing and her horn was outside the hood of her cloak.

Twilight immediately ran after her. White Flare saw her and ran faster, and faster and faster, Twilight used a spell on herself and ran really fast, but White Flare disappeared.

I ran to Twilight,breathing heavily "T-Twilight,she's gone...we lost her..."

"Not for long,stand back,Flash. This is gonna be a little dangerous..."

"What are you gonna do?"

"A location spell, before this spell takes place it shoots lasers that sets fire to anything and anyone around the one who sets the spell. You need to be at least 6 feet away from me to be safe,now go! I'm about to perform the spell!"

I stepped 6 feet back,Twilight began perform ing the spell,lasers began shooting the ground, it burned 6 bugs,4 beetles and 2 rats, then the spell was over, and Twilight was back to normal

"I know where she is...she's in an underground basement" she was breathing heavily

"Are you okay?"

"Yeah I'm fine but...White Flare...she's hiding something from us..."

"What?!?"

"I know where is,CMON we gotta go!" She grabbed my hoof and ran as fast as she could

We ended up under a deep, empty mine, the place was dark and cold.

"Twilight,where are we?"

"This is where White Flare is,I can sense it..."

"U sure?"

"Yeah' are my senses ever wrong?"

I chuckled surprisingly "wow you seem confident today, impressive..."

She faked a laugh "that's because my senses are pretty strong today, don't mess with them,will YA?"

"Okay okay..." I continued walking,then Twilight grabbed a pick and started moving.

She mined several rocks,but her "secret lair" couldn't be found. But after a few minutes, she found it