Chapter 33

*Twilight's POV*

Everyone stared at me as I told them what I wanted to do, they were all worried I was gonna get killed. I don't really care if I get killed or not, I just want to see Violet alive.

Fluttershy decided to be protective and told me another plan, she wanted us to murder her secretly. Basically she wanted us to be spies. We go to her room while she's asleep, and stab her heart. At first I thought it was a great idea. But then I remembered, she has security cameras that connect to her brain, she can see everything.

Pinkie's plan was to dress up as the animatronics in 5 nights at Freddy's, and stuff her in one of the suits. Rainbow and Starlight were the only ones that agreed, maybe Soarin and Cheese as well. The rest of us? We thought it was stupid.

Rainbow's plan was to do surgery and just...murder her right there. Nobody agreed in that plan, in fact it was pretty gross

The other plans were as stupid as Pinkie's. We all decided that war was our only option, the problem is... we didn't have any weapons. And no armor. Basically, we don't have any source of protection.

Suddenly I just remembered, I'm a unicorn! Why've I been so dumb this whole time? And the rest of us are pegasi! We can do this!

We had several days of training, we needed to be prepared for the big fight. We also planned our formation, it had a total of 15 days of training.

We improved our fighting skills, we don't have that elements of harmony, or power of friendship (at least we're not that girly anymore) we're more of...Umm...how do I say this...more of the revolutionary type if you ask me.

We didn't really need any weapons, armor or any of those protective material. We already have what we needed to fight, we were ready...ready for the biggest fight of eternity

However...even though everyone was dangerously confident, and they were ready for the fight that was about to happen in less than a week. I have the strangest feeling...that...something bad is gonna happen during the fight, something...that'll make everything change...something that...that is nearly impossible.

And I have a feeling that...someone is still out there, I don't know why I have this feeling, but i think...we're not the only ones left in this world...