Bonus chapter

sorry if I had to delete the authors note, already had something in mind.

~~~~~~

*Flash's POV*

It was my fifth year of investigating and still...no information about Twilight. Violet stopped by to help me, but nothing worked.

Then, Soarin and Cheese arrived. They told me they found some news about Twilight. I prepared dinner, prepared some logs for us to sit in, then we began. Or...Soarin began talking

"So this is what happened. Yes, she did die. But when someone kills a dark alicorn, yes they die. But there won't be any evidence shown. Rosy planned this as well. She knew she was gonna die. So she didn't want anyone to see Twilight because she gave Violet a life spell."

I knew it...but..."Wait...what do you mean? Why would she do that?"

"Can't believe it, but rosy actually cares about Violet. I don't even know why but she kept Violet alive without Twilight knowing. She didn't want to tell her she was alive because she didn't want Twilight to take her back."

"Why does she want Violet?"

"Because shes secretly powerful. Rosy was actually nice to her, she treated her like her own daughter. The reason why Violet travelled is because she wants to bring back Equestria. And with the spell Rosy gave her, she can bring back Equestria"

"Wait...how do you know the spell's safe? And how did you know all of this?"

"Violet told us, and as I said, she's nice to Violet."

I sighed "okay...thanks.."

Cheese interrupted "we need to go back to manehattan, Soarin. Pinkie and Rainbow need help on fighting that giant black pig."

"Right...sorry, Flash." Soarin and cheese headed off

I was sad. And very curious, and also very pissed. First, I was sad because my wife's dead. Second, I was pissed because I spent five years of my time for nothing. And curious, because Violet even more powerful than Twilight?

A/N: And thats the end of the story, thank you and enjoy the rest of my stories :D