29 •Finale•

If You Love Me

Y/N P.O.V
" Baby.. " He whined, burying his face on his hands while slowly fell to the floor. I sighed, slowly turning my head to the leaf ring on my finger. I gently slide it off and placed it on the floor. Sorry, oppa but I need time to process about what happened.. I glanced at him for one last time before stepping out of the mansion. I leaned against the door, closing my eyes with tears streaming down my fucking face.

Fuck my life

Fuck my life..

JIMIN P.O.V
The door closed, meaning that she.. She left.. " Ahh !! " I shrieked in frustration, punching the floor. I'm sorry, sweetheart.. A tear escaped my eye while I slowly looked up, only to see something shining on the floor. I furrowed my eyesbrows as I looked at it. Wh-What is that..? With all the strength that I have, I stand up and walked towards it. I bend down, slowly picking it up. " Oh my god.. " I immediately fell down to the floor, gripping it in my hand. The ring.. " Baby.. "

2 Years Later..

Y/N P.O.V
I opened my eyes, sitting up while yawning and stretching my arms. Ahh~ Let's start a new day, shall we ? I get up from the bed and started doing my morning routine.

Hmm

Hmm.. Nice ! I decided to take a walk at the park today. I got nothing to do anyway. I work at a cafe but today I'm off, hehe. I walked out of the bedroom then walked to the kitchen to make myself breakfast. Now, I lived in an apartment alone. For two years, I didn't see or even meet Jimin. It's a lie if I say that.. I don't miss him.. I miss him like crazy.. Especially when I know the truth. Actually.. I met Mark and I asked him to find as much information as possible and the conclusion is.. My parents killed Jimin's parents because they hate them. Jimin's mom and dad like each other since high school but my mon like his dad while my dad like his mom.

Jimin's mom befriend with my dad while his dad befriend with my mom. My parents killed them because they wanna seek revenge. To my mom, Jimin's mom snatched his dad while to my dad, Jimin's dad snatched his mom. I know this is pretty complicated for you to understand but yeah.. This is the reality. I never thought something like this can happen.. It's too hard to believe it.. I sat down on the chair as soon as I finished cooking myself two slices of pancakes. I ate it with honey. Later, I washed my hands after washing the dishes and walked out of the apartment. Park time~