2

Gone

FLASHBACK

AUTHOR P.O.V
The couple cleaned their clothes, making sure there's no blood at all before walking out of the rooftop. They acted like nothing happened in front of everyone although the reality is, they just killed an innocent couple. Just because of revenge.. Love is a fucking bitch. It is something that can make you're willing to do anything just for your lover. Even making your hands dirty with human's blood..

" Now I'm satisfied.. " The man speaked as both of them stepped into their car. " Me too, dear.. Me too.. " The woman said, an evil smirk plastered on her pretty face. Soon, the man started the engine before drove away from the hotel..

Both of them are happily jamming to the song that is played on the radio until the man didn't notice that there is car heading towards their way. " Dear ! " The woman shouted in fear while holding her husband's arm. Her eyes are shining because of the light from the car in front of them. The man looked at the direction his wife is looking at before..

 The man looked at the direction his wife is looking at before

Few Hours Later..

The 14-years-old boy immediately rushed to the door with his little brother by his side, hoping the person behind the door is their parent. But.. His smile fade away as he saw who is the person that is standing by the door. A police officer.. " Boys, sorry to inform you guys this but.. Your parents are gone.. Suspected to be murdered.. "

The police's words make his vision immediately started to blur. No.. They promised to come back.. He keep on staring at the police officer, trying to signal him to tell him the truth. The happy one.. The police that understood the signal, slowly shook his head before looking down. A tear escaped his precious eye..

He knew something like this will happen

He knew something like this will happen.. " Hyung.. " The boy slowly turned his head to the side, only to see that his baby brother is looking at him while hugging his waist. " They are what..? " His words make the boy immediately pulled him into his embrace. Soon, he felt that his shirt soaking wet. His arms around his brother tightened. He swear to God.. That he will find who is that fucking killer..

" No .. This is impossible .. " The little girl whispered to herself while crying hard, curling up into a ball while leaning against the wall of her room. She can't believe this.. She can't believe that her mom and dad left her without saying anything. Her aunt told her that her parents involved in a car accident. They promised her that they will come back..

" Mom

" Mom.. Dad.. " She whined while burying her face on her knees. " Girl.. Don't do this to us, please.. Open this door ?.. Please ?.. " She cried harder as she heard her aunt's voice behind the door of her bedroom. From now on, she will leave with her aunt and uncle because no one will take care of her if she leave here, in this house. House full of memories..

" No.. I wanna wait for mom ! I wanna wait for dad ! They will come home ! They promised ! " She said, started raising her voice before she stand up, running towards her dresser before sliding all the things off it. " Girl ! Stop ! Don't torture yourself, please ! " She heard her aunt's voice again, making her immediately fell to the floor and started crying again. She held her head, ruffling her hair roughly. " No.. This can't be.. "

𝐒𝐰𝐞𝐞𝐭 𝓡𝓮𝓿𝓮𝓷𝓰𝓮 ✓ On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara