9

Date Her

CHRISTIAN P.O.V
I stepped into the mansion, immediately yell. " Hyung ! " I called him, making a guy slowly walked towards me with his hands on his back. " Yes, little boy ? " He asked softly. I squinted my eyes, looking at him with anger.

" Tell me

" Tell me.. Why did you sent Lucas ? " I asked, staring at him. He scoffed. " Come on, Chris.. How many times you wana ask me about this ? It's suffocating me.. " He said, pouting afterwards. " Tch, you don't know how much it's SUFFOCATING me when someone made a decision without my knowledge.. " I spoke, crossing my arms. Jimin smiled. He still want to smile ??

" Christian.. I sent him because I can't just trust you 100%.. So I sent him so that he can be the witness that you are doing the mission and he also can prevent you from falling for her.. " He said in a calm tone. I just remained silent because I'm too tired for this bullshit. I don't know why.. But after I see her face for the first time, I can feel that she is the one for me.. She is the girl that is going to be by my side everytime.. And her unique personality makes me..

FALL FOR HER.. Her smile.. The sweetest smile I've ever seen.. And I feel like I have to protect her from this cruel world. Especially from my own brother.. " Suit yourself.. I'm tired to argue with you.. You never listen to me.. Fuck you. " I said then rolled my eyes before walking past him, walking upstairs. Suddenly, I heard him speak. " The next step, date her ! " I sighed heavily. I don't even know if she likes me or not..

Y/N P.O.V
I layed on my bed, staring at the ceiling that filled with various colours. Am I falling for him ?.. I sighed while closing my eyes. " He's a new student and the first human that talk to me.. But why do I feel like I'm so comfortable with him.. I felt safe with him.. It seems like.. He's the one for me.. He's the one that will protect me.. Oh gosh.. " I said to myself before face palmed. What the fuck am I thinking ? Even if you like him or even LOVE him, his feelings will never be the same as yours, Byun Y/N.. Stop dreaming.. I get up from the bed then went to the bathroom and cleaned myself.

The Next Morning..

I yawned as the alarm on my phone started beeping. I swiped the phone screen, making it shut itself immediately. I sat up, rubbing my eyes. School time~ I stand up from the bed and started doing my morning routine.

I smiled to myself as if I just won 'The Most Amazing Designer In The World' award

I smiled to myself as if I just won 'The Most Amazing Designer In The World' award. I then walked out of the room and ate the breakfast that I made for myself before heading to school.

AUTHOR P.O.V
Chris stand up from his bed as soon as he done yawning, rubbing his eyes and stretching his arms. He stepped into the bathroom and started to get ready.

He then marched downstairs, headed to the kitchen

He then marched downstairs, headed to the kitchen. He sat down on the chair beside his hyung then ate his breakfast. Jimin keep on staring at him while eating his food too. " The fuck do you want ? " Chris spoke without even looking at his brother. Jimin smiled at his little boy's rudeness. Although he often use cursing words at him, he still love his baby boy. He doesn't mind that he is rude towards his big brother though.. Knowing that Christian always love him, it's enough for him.

" Nothing.. " Jimin spoke, continued eating his food. Chris rolled his eyes at him before standing up, walking away. " Chris ! " He stopped in his tracks as his brother called him. " Remember.. Date her.. " Jimin's words make Chris rolled his eyes. " Be patient, hyung.. It takes time ! " He said before walking to the door, stepping out of it.

CHRISTIAN P.O.V
" Hi, princess.. " I said as I sat down in front of her, smiling. She looked up from her phone, returning the smile. Is it just me or.. She is blushing ? " Hi.. " She said softly. Oh god.. How can I not fall for this innocent angel ? Please understand, hyung !