8

Hyung

CHRISTIAN P.O.V
" I'm gonna talk to him.. " I said, earning a scoff from Lucas. " You think he will listen to you ? Obey you ? Hell no, Park.. " Lucas spoke, crossing his arms afterwards. " Tch.. So what ? He's the one that sent someone without my knowledge. So he needs to face me. " I said while glaring at him.

" Suit yourself.. By the way, why are you so angry actually ? It's not like he just killed someone.. " He said, making me looked away. I'm angry because I know that when he sent someone, it means I can't have fun with Y/N.. " None of your business.. " I said then walked into the classroom.

Y/N P.O.V
Chris walked in the classroom. He sat down beside me before smiling at me then looked to the front. I tilted my head, looking at him. What happened ? " Chris ? " I called his name, making him looked at me then hummed in response.

" Emm

" Emm.. What happened ?.. " I asked softly. He raised his eyesbrows. " Err.. Nothing.. Nothing happen.. " He answered then smiled sweetly. I scrunched my nose. " Really ? You're not lying ? " I asked again, trying to make him spill the beans. He shook his head before pinching my nose. " I'm not, little girl.. Now you better shut the pretty little mouth of yours and pay attention to the class.. " He spoke before looking to the front again. I pressed my lips together. Alright then..

CHRISTIAN P.O.V
Y/N and I walked to the cafeteria while as usual, earning stares from everyone. Can you guys please stop looking at us like that ?? We immediately sat down as soos as both of us arrived at the cafeteria.

Few Minutes Later..

" Y/N, I'm gonna make a call for a while.. You stay here, okay ? " I said, standing up. She looked at me then nodded. I smiled then walked to the hallway. I looked around before dialling Jimin's number while my body is leaning against the locker. Later, he picked up. This is it..

- Hyung !
• Yah ! Is that the way to greet someone ??
- I don't fucking care.. Now I want you to answer me.. Why the fuck did you sent Lucas here ??
• Why ? Is it wrong ?
- Just answer me !
• Okay, okay. Relax, little boy.. You know why I sent him, right ? Stop pretending.
- Fine, I know why you sent him but why you never tell me anything about this fucking thing ?!
• Because I know this will be your reaction.. Anyway, why are you mad ? 
- Hyung-

Before I even get to answer the question that I think I won't be able to answer it, suddenly.. " You have a brother ? " I immediately pulled the phone away from my ear as I heard her voice. Shit.. " Y/N ! " I said, my eyes widening. She tilted her head with a cute frown face. " I never thought you have a brother..? " She spoke softly. " Emm.. H-He's not my brother.. He is my cousin but he is older than me so.. Yeah.. "

I said, smiling sheepishly. " Oh.. " She nodded her head slowly. " Emm, what are you doing here by the way ? I told you to stay there, right ? " I said, tugging a strand of hair behind her ear. She turned her head to me. " You spent too much time here.. So I decided to look for you.. That's when I heard you call the person 'hyung'.. But don't misunderstand ! I'm not eavesdropping ! " She said, shaking her head slightly. I giggled. " Okay.. " I said. " But.. You really don't have a brother..? " She asked, looking at me. I raised an eyebrow. " Why ? You don't trust me ? " I asked, teasing her.

" No ! That's not what I mean.. Yah.. " She said before hitting my arm. I laughed. " I don't have any brother.. I also don't have.. " I said, stopping in my sentence as I looked down, thinking about my parents. I miss them.. " Chris..? " I heard her soft and sweet voice and I felt her hand softly touched my arm. I looked at her. " You okay ?.. You don't have what ?.. " She asked, rubbing my arm slowly to comfort me. I curved a small smile. " I-I don't have a parent.. "

I said, making her eyes widen. " Oh my god.. I'm sorry.. " She said then suddenly she wrapped her arms around my waist. My eyes widen. Oh my.. My arms slowly hugged her back, stroking her hair softly. " It's okay.. You too, right ?.. " I said as I keep on hugging her while my nose is sniffing her scent. She hugged me tighter, burying her face on my chest. I smiled. She's too innocent to be broke..