22

I Remember You

Y/N P.O.V
Jimin put down the luggage on the floor of the bedroom while here I am, sitting on the comfy bed. Did I tell you that I moved to Jimin's mansion ? He immediately ordered me to move in here after the dinner. So that means I will sleep with him tonig- Yah ! Not 'that' sleep, you pervert ! " You wanna shower first, baby ? " He asked, walking towards me. Hmm.. Cute new nickname..

" Emm

" Emm.. Not yet.. I wanna rest.. " I said then layed myself down on the bed, closing my eyes. Suddenly, I felt his hot breath against my lips. I opened my eyes, only to see his face is so close to mine, his body above me. " What ?.. " I whispered, staring into his eyes. His eyes.. Just like Christian's.. " Nothing.. I just.. I just don't know why I can't remember you.. " He whispered back, smiling while frowning slightly. I giggled then caressed his cheek.

" I told you I am your long-lost friend.. So we don't have many memories together.. " I said, trying to make it sound logical. Think, Byun.. Think ! " Oh really ?.. But why I think we've met before ?.. " His words make me frowned. Wait what ??.. " Of course we've met, silly.. We are friends. " I said, raising an eyebrow. " No.. I mean, before we become friends.. " He said, staring at me.

Okay, I have no idea what he is talking about. I'm not even his friend and now he is saying he met me before ?.. I swear to God, this is not a part of my plan. But anyway..! Let's have a bath, alright ? " You're dreaming, Park.. Now move. I wanna shower.. " I said, pushing him slightly to the bed before heading to the bathroom. Forget about that and just think about the next plan, okay ? You have to be creative~

FLASHBACK

11 Years Ago..

?? P.O.V
I was walking towards the lake before suddenly, my eyes fell towards a girl that is reading on a bench in front of the lake.

Hmm

Hmm.. I wonder what she is reading.. I walked towards her while looking around, trying to find anybody that is also walking towards her too. Who knows, maybe she came here with her boyfriend.. " Emm.. Hi ?.. " I greeted her, standing in front of her. She looked up from the book, making me feels a sudden electric shock in my heart. Wow, she's cute with that rounded glasses on her.. " Yes ?.. " She asked, tilting her head. I curved a smile, pointing to the seat next to her.

" May I sit ? " I asked, making her nodded her head. Cool.. I sat down next to her, turning my head at her. " Emm.. You're alone ?.. " I asked, smiling softly. She nodded her slowly, also smiling. " Yup.. Why ? Wanna be my company ? " She asked, smiling cutely. Ahh, my heart.. " Sure.. " I said, turning my whole body to face her. " First.. What's your name ? " I asked, tilting my head. She turned her body towards mine, extending her hand for me to shake. " Y/N.. "

END OF FLASHBACK

JIMIN P.O.V
I keep on staring at the bathroom's door. " I remember you, baby.. Always.. " Tell me.. How can you forget your first love ?..