Chapter 17:

Beaus POV:

I woke up and took a shower and when I got out I try to open the door to my room but it was lock so I kick it open. I went downstairs and saw the guys talking.

"Aye beau" They said

"Hey" I said

"Imma go see Izabella" Luke said and walk out the door.

"Yal can go if yal want to" I said and they walk out the door. I chuckled and ate cereal.

Jordan's POV:

The guys came over expect for beau. We were talking here and there. I decide to get new Jordan's, I got my keys and my phone and got in the car and drove off. When I got to the nick factory I went to the Jordan's. I found these white,red and black ones but I already have some so I got some black and gray ones. I pay and drove home. I usually put my shoes in my closest but I decide to put them somewhere save.

"AH! JORDAN!!!!" jai yell my name

"YEAH?!" I yell back rushing downstairs.

"Can I have some chips?" he ask

"What really!" I said

"Mm mm" he said eating them

"Yeah go ahead" I said

"And don't scared the freak out of me!" I said

"K" he said smacking on the chips and Luke wanna some. Izabella try to clam them down but it didn't work. I giggle and went back to Cleaning my old Jordan's. I got a call from an unknown number and I just answer it.

"Met at behinde your school at 9" a creepy voice said

"Why?" I ask

"Because!" he yell and hang up

Couple hours later:

I drove to the Martinez high school and waited. I saw a man coming and I look and saw it was Carlos.

"You really came?" he ask

"Yup" I said, he came up to me and punch me, he punches hurt because he has a heavy hand. I punch back, we started to fight. I grab him by the ear and I threw him on the ground and started to punch. He grab my hair and slam my body against the concrete. I scream and he kick me in the stomach, I yell. I grab him by the leg and was going to trip him but he brought out his pocket knife he cut me in the stomach, he wrote die and I scream in pain. I couldn't move at all I stay there and my eyes close. I felt A hand go in my pocket and take my keys, and I heard the car turn on and drove off.

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

Izabella POV:

Me and the guys were looking for jordan! We call her a hundred times! She never came back home last night. I turn on the tv, I was on channel 8, I started to cry. Jordan was on the news. It had pictures of Jordan hurt and she is now in the hospital! I ran to Janoskians house, I kept ringing the door bell and I they finally answer it was daniel.

"Daniel!" I yell

"What!" he said

"Jordan's IN THE HOSPITAL!" I yell while crying, I came Into the house and change the channel

"Hey! I was watching that!" The guys said, when I turn around they saw I was crying I hug Luke and they watch!

"Omg what happen!" Beau panicked

"Jordan!" I said

"She's at the hospital!" I yell and kept crying

"Let's go!" Beau said and ran to the car and Beau drove as fast as he can. When we arrive we went up to the nurse and ask for directions but they said she is in surgery. I cry even more I couldn't believe this is happening.