Chapter 10:

Jordan's POV:

I woke up and got out of bed and look at my phone. I saw a text message, it said 'meet me at my house around 6 and I will give you the money', yes I was scared but I'm use to it,but I haven't done it in a while. I got dress and brush my teeth and hair. I went down stairs and saw the guys asleep. it look cute so I took pictures and I hurry upstairs and took a picture of Beau. I decide just to watch tv in my room. I heard Beau waking up. He groan,

"You all ready awake?" he said in a sleeply voice in was deep to.

"Yup" I said and went over to the bed.

"Go back to sleep" he said putting me back in bed.

"No I'm already awake so what's the reason going back to bed." I said,he hug me and I try to break free but he is stronger than me. I sigh and said "um so what are you doing today?"

"Idk maybe make a video?" He said

"Ok" I said

"Your gonna be in it right?" he said

"Um what time are you shooting?" I ask

"Idk maybe 5 or 6?" he said

"Oh I'll try" I said worrying

he got up and got dress, I saw him went down stairs and I cried.

A couple of hours later:

It was bout to be 6 so I got ready.

"Jordan,we bout to shoot are you coming?" beau ask

"Um I can't bunny" I said

"Why?" he said

"Cause I need to food shopping" I said panicking

"Oh it's ok maybe next time" he said

"Ok well gtg bye" I said and kiss him and went downstairs. I drove to my ex house. Ok so let me tell you. He hits me or can say beats because he likes to gets his angry out and he just likes to bully me. I get money ever time he hits me. So that's that, I get there and get out of the car. I slowly get to the door and knock on it. I see my ex Justin Gonzalez (Authors note: this is a random guy I pick to put in the book.)

"So you finally show up!" he yells

And throws me inside. I hold my yell in because he hates when I scream. I start bleeding on my head nothing big. He grabs me and pushes me into the wall, he holds me by the neck.

"You little princess thinks she can run away?" he said

"I wasn't running, I was...." I stop

"YOU WHAT!!" he saids and holds my neck harder.

"I was hiding.." I spoke quietly out of breath. He throws me on the floor and laughs.

"Hiding? hiding you think you can hide from me?!" he yells and kicks me in the stomach "Oh yeah, I know you are hanging out with Beau brooks I'm not DUM!" he saids.I cough and Hold in my screams. he picks me up and throws me up his stairs,I had cuts, Busies, and one black eye. He came up the stairs and grabs my hair and drags me to his bedroom and throws me at the tv. I black out.....

The Next Morning:

I woke up and I noticed I was didn't had no clothes one so I cryed and when I tryed to get up it hurt so bad like I was beat. Then flashbacks come running back and I Remember. I hurry and got dress and tryed to put makeup on the cuts and bruises. But it help a little. I saw next to my phone was a stack of money it had 200 dollars. Then I saw my phone and I had over 50 calls and texts from Beau,jai,luke,daniel,james and my sis. I went outside and got in my car and went home.